vi. metal arm

CHAPTER VI
metal arm

CHAPTER VImetal arm

GERMANY — 2016

NOAH HAD JUST FOUND BUCKY AND SAM AT THE RIGHT TIME. He sped up his running pace, now running right by Bucky and Sam's side.

"Hey!" He greeted breathlessly.

Sam and Bucky glared at the teenage boy. They both shook their heads from side-to-side out of irritation, looking ahead of themselves once again.

"Kid-"

Before Sam could even finish off his sentence, the familiar spiderling from earlier had hopped into the picture. He began to crawl on the glass roof, grasping onto the trio's attention.

"What the hell is that?" Bucky asked.

"Everyone's got a gimmick now." Sam muttered.

Then, Peter swung into the air and right into the glass. He broke the glass with his feet, immediately knocking Sam and Noah out of the way.

Noah and Sam collapsed to the floor, crashing into a wall. They both took a moment, temporary pain shooting through their bodies from such a crash.

Peter had decided to go for Bucky, who was still standing. Bucky had thrown a punch at Peter, but the teenager caught onto his fist just in time.

Peter twisted Bucky's metal arm around ever so slightly, taking a moment to admire it. He seemed so amazed.

"Woah! You have a metal arm?" He exclaimed. "That's awesome, dude!"

And with those words, Sam had gotten up just in time. He approached Peter, pushing him out of the way as his mechanical wings began to spread out.

Noah had just gotten up, too. He took a couple of steps forwards, standing right next to Bucky. He admired the scene, Bucky doing so too.

As Sam and Peter fought in the air, Bucky and Noah had decided to chase after them. They hid behind pillars once they were close enough.

Just as they hid behind the pillars, Bucky had leaned down to grab onto something. He looked up at Peter, who was sitting on top of a structure. Then, he tossed the thing he had just picked up directly at Peter.

Peter unexpectedly caught onto the object, turning around. He knew that Bucky and Noah were hidden behind something. He wasn't stupid.

"Hey, buddy." He said. "I think you lost this!"

As Bucky and Noah peeked around the corner, Peter had tossed the object right in their way, specifically throwing it right back at Bucky.

All of a sudden, Sam flew into the picture again once he had realised what was going on. He flew right into Peter, knocking him off the structure.

Peter allowed a yelp to escape from his lips. He swung to the side, shooting webbing at Sam's mechanical wings.

Sam crashed right into the ground, holding himself up with his hands. He glanced behind himself, beginning to stand up to fight Peter once again.

But, Peter briskly shot sticky webbing at Sam's wrists, sticking him onto some glass fencing. He then landed onto the side of some kind of structure.

"Those wings carbon fibre?"

"Is that stuff coming out of you?"

"That would explain the rigidity-flexibility ratio, which, I gotta say, that's awesome, man."

"I don't know if you've been in a fight before, but there's usually not this much talking."

"Alright. Sorry. My bad."

Just as Bucky tried to protect Sam, Peter had swung right into the two, forcing them through the glass fencing and onto another level of the airport.

As Bucky and Sam fell to the ground, Peter shot webs at them. Bucky's wrists were now stuck to the ground whilst Sam's torso was completely wrapped up in webs.

"Guys, look, I'd love to keep this up." Peter explained. "But, I've only got one job here today and I gotta impress Mr. Stark. So, I'm really sorry."

Just in time, Noah found the three. He glared over at Peter, flecks of determination within his green eyes. He titled his head to the side, focusing all of his energy on Peter.

Then, he raised his hands into the air, his fingers sparking with electricity. He finally grasped onto Peter's energy, tossing him out the window and slightly electrocuting him along the way.

Peter crashed through the glass window, yelping in surprise as he fell onto the ground, just like earlier.

"Bye, bye, Spinne." Noah whispered.

He then began to approach Sam and Bucky, halting right before them. He glared down at them both.

Sam and Bucky were impressed but also unimpressed. They angrily glared up at the teenage boy, still stuck to the ground.

"You couldn't have done that earlier?"