xxxii. beamed up

CHAPTER XXXII
beamed up

CHAPTER XXXIIbeamed up

NEW YORK, USA — 2018

BOTH NOAH AND TONY WERE STILL FIGHTING AGAINST THIS ALIEN. They were equally throwing as much attacks as they possibly could, but they still weren't able to defeat this monster.

Tony continuously threw defensive punches and kicks at the being, along with shooting at it with his blasters every once in a while.

Noah, on the other hand, was shooting continuous lasers of blue electricity at it, also able to control it's energy every few minutes.

But, nothing was working. This monster seemed to be extremely hard to take down or something.

Then, all of a sudden, the large alien finally knocked both Noah and Tony out of the way with it's enormous hammer.

They both clashed to the ground, falling on top of each other. They both grunted in pain, steadily beginning to push themselves up from the muddy ground.

But, they were way too late. The intimidating monster had already gotten close enough. It wielded it's large weapon, only moments away from hurting Noah and Tony.

Noah knew what was going to happen. He covered his head in fear, squeezing his sea green eyes shut. He just awaited for the sudden impact to happen, along with some awful pain.

But, none of that even happened.

"Hey, elektrisch!"

Those words made Noah's head immediately shoot up. He hesitantly raised his head, removing his arms from his head as he fluttered his green eyes open.

Tony did so, too. He slowly glanced up, his expression and face all covered up by his helmet.

Above them stood Peter, who was preventing the monster from attacking them. He was already glancing at Noah and Tony, still stopping the alien's weapon from hurting any of them.

Even though most of Noah's face was hidden, he couldn't deny the fact that he was blushing. He felt so flustered that Peter had just dropped in to save him.

On the other hand, Tony seemed quite surprised. Even though his expression was completely hidden, his face was entirely etched with shock.

"What's up, Mr. Stark?"

"Kid, where'd you come from?" Tony asked with surprise.

"A field trip to MoMA-"

Before Peter could even finish his sentence off, the large alien above him had latched onto him. It instantly tossed him to the side, causing him to scream loudly.

Tony had blasted at the monster before it could get another chance to even attack him or Noah again.

Noah briskly hopped back onto his two feet. He steadily circled around the alien, raising his hands into the air. His fingers twitching, sparks of electricity began to form out of his body.