xxxviii. one

CHAPTER XXXVIII
one

CHAPTER XXXVIIIone

TITAN — 2018

"THE HELL HAPPENED TO THIS PLANET?"

As the group of eight wandered out of the now crashed spaceship, they glanced around, only able to see nothing but the surface of an abandoned planet.

Although, back on the ship, the group of five Avengers had finally found out the intruders names. They called themselves the Guardians of the Galaxy. The man with the guns was called Peter Quill, the man with the daggers was Drax and the bug-looking chick went by the name Mantis.

Whilst walking around, Quill held out a glowing device. He was walking backwards, focusing on the device and the device only.

"It's eight degrees off its axis." He explained. "Gravitational pull is all over the place."

Unlike the others, both Mantis and Noah weren't just glancing around the place. Mantis was jumping up and down, intrigued by the gravity on this planet. Noah, on the other hand, was finding random bits-and-bobs lying all over the place.

"Yeah, we got one advantage. He's coming to us. We'll use it." Tony said. "Alright, I have a plan."

And with those words, the five Avengers and the three Guardians began to group up, each of them no longer distracted by random things.

"Or at least the beginnings of one. It's pretty simple." Tony firmly stated. "We draw him in, pin him down, get what we need. Definitely don't wanna dance with this guy. We just want the gauntlet."

Then, all of a sudden, Drax began to yawn incredibly loudly. He was loud enough for everybody to hear, standing right beside Mantis as he did so.

Tony paused for a few moments. He was easily offended by Drax's yawning. His jaw dropped to the ground, he furrowed his eyebrows.

"Are you yawning?" He asked with offence. "In the middle of this, while I'm breaking it down? Huh?"

Drax seemed unbothered by Tony's bickering. He just glared at Tony as everybody just glanced over at him, awaiting for him to finally speak.

"Did you hear what I said?" Tony questioned.

"I stopped listening after you said 'we need a plan'."

"Okay, Mr. Clean is on his own page."

"See, 'not winging it' isn't really what they do." Quill informed.

As everybody just watched Tony and Quill have a conversation, they all easily got bored, Peter dying to step on into the conversation altogether.

He glanced between both Tony and Quill, pointing over at Drax and Mantis. He blinked for a few moments, beginning to stutter underneath his breath.