xxx. a flying donut

CHAPTER XXX
a flying donut

CHAPTER XXXa flying donut

NEW YORK, USA — 2018

IT HAD BEEN A WHILE SINCE NOAH AND PETER HAD BECAME FRIENDS. Their friendship was developing quite quickly to say the least, as well as their feelings for each other.

From everybody else's point of view, it was clearly obvious that Peter had a massive crush on Noah, but from Noah's point of view it really wasn't.

Noah's crush wasn't so obvious to everybody else. He liked Peter, his soft side usually opening just by the thought of him. But, he didn't think the spiderling actually had a crush on him. He honestly just thought that Peter wanted to keep things mutual and friendly. That was all.

But, during the past few months, the two had achieved a plenty amount of impressive things.

Noah had decided to take a step back from fighting crime. He started getting closer with Ned and Michelle, as he already was with Peter. He had decided to leave the decathlon team and join the music band instead, which honestly made him slightly happier than beforehand.

Peter, on the other hand, continued doing what he usually done. Fighting some crime, tutoring some other students and staying back in school for hours just to study.

Apart from that, the two did plenty of other things with each other. On Saturdays, they always went to see movies at the cinemas, bad and good ones. And on Sundays, they always went to some kind of rooftop, just so Noah could show off his musical skills, which Peter adored. Not only that, but they had also gotten to meet each other's families.

Noah had expected May to not be so kind. But, when he had first met her, she had loved him to pieces. Often times, she would even just drop by Noah and Hugo's gardening shop to buy some plants and have a friendly chat.

But, Peter actually expected Hugo to be a tough and overprotective brother. He was honestly quite surprised once he had met Hugo, seeing that he was such a wholesome person by heart.

Aside from that, though, Peter was currently going on a field trip to some kind of modern and artsy museum with the rest of his classmates.

Noah, on the other hand, had decided to just not go. Instead, he annoyingly wanted to stay behind and practice for the music band he was in.

He was currently walking down the streets of New York City, making his way to Midtown High as Hugo was way too busy with work to drop him off at school today.

He had earbuds plugged into his ears, quietly but angelically humming along to the music he was listening to. He gripped onto the strap of his bag, which was swung around his shoulder, his head slightly lowered.

He was honestly feeling better than usual today. He was relaxed. He was calm. He had nothing to worry about.

But his relaxation and calmness were soon ruined. He heard the wind behind him suddenly intensify. He also heard people beginning to scream their lungs out, causing him to slowly pull his earbuds out, just to make sure the screaming wasn't linked to the music.

He now knew that the screaming wasn't involved with the song he was listening to. He then cocked an eyebrow upwards ever so slightly, feeling as though he was in some kind of horror movie with all of the shouting and screeching.

Eventually enough, he steadily whipped his head around, only to see tons of afraid people bolting past him and a really big flying donut.

He admired the scene with extreme caution, unable to even react. He just watched the situation intense more and more as time passed on.

Even more screaming people. The wind intensifying even more. Cars crashing into random places.

It was all fucking chaos.

Finally enough, Noah began to walk closer towards the scene altogether. He just wanted to see what was even going on. He was so puzzled and confused.

As he got closer and closer towards the flying donut, he thought that he was literally out of his mind, not being able to even process everything going on around him all at once.

Once he was close enough, he saw a group of five beginning to approach the enormous and flying structure.

He was even more puzzled than beforehand. He didn't understand why an entire group of people would just approach something that looked so odd. Just like that.

His face was completely etched with concern at this point. He sped up his walking pace for a moment, practically jogging towards the flying thing and these group of people.

Once he was close enough, he recognised one of the figures to be Tony Stark, surprisingly enough. One of the other silhouettes was a completely normal-looking man, the other three looking like people out of a fantasy movie or some freaky shit.

"Tony?!"

AUTHORS NOTE — just a little reminder that i'm probably gonna be updating this fic very frequently since i have so much time on my hands atm 😎