xxxiii. anything for you

CHAPTER XXXIII
anything for you

AFTER BEING BEAMED UP, the two teenagers were somehow able to latch onto the side of the spaceship without properly being summoned into it

Peter was holding onto Noah tightly, his arms wrapped around his waist. He was struggling to stick onto the side of the donut-shaped spaceship, especially as he was also holding onto somebody else.

Noah, on the other hand, obviously wasn't as struggling as much as Peter was. He was panicked, though. He was so tempted to look down, but at the same time, he felt like he was going to throw up everywhere if he did so.

"Pete, you gotta let go."

The two teenagers didn't look down. They both knew it was Tony as they could obviously recognise his awfully familiar voice.

"I'm gonna catch the both of you." He continued.

Peter paused for a moment, still holding onto Noah. He finally glanced down at Tony, not seeming that bothered by how high up he was.

Noah tried to glance down, too. But, he was just way too afraid. He squeezed his sea green eyes shut, briskly stuffing his face into Peter's shoulder.

"But, you said save the wizard!" Peter yelled.

Unlike Noah or Tony, Peter began to hyperventilate, his breathing becoming much more shaky and heavy, unable to inhale in anymore oxygen anymore.

"I can't breathe!"

Heavily gasping for air, he finally gripped onto his mask. He pulled it off his head, revealing an unruly mess of dark brown curls. He looked up, gasping for air even more as he tried to hold onto Noah for even longer.

Noah was really concerned at this point. He really just wanted Peter to let go. He certainly didn't want to end up falling to his death somehow.

"Please let go, spinne." He said, his voice muffled.

"No, no, no." Peter panted. "I can't."

"We're too high up." Tony informed. "You're running out of air, Parker."

Peter's grip loosened as he began to loose more and more oxygen. His head uncontrollably rocking forwards and backwards, he nodded.

"Yeah." He breathed. "That makes sense."

Then, all of a sudden, Peter had finally lost way too much air. He collapsed, letting go of Noah as he began to fall off the side of the donut-shaped spaceship.

Noah began to fall too, unable to even help himself. His sea green eyes widened, he attempted to hold back his afraid yelps, especially after getting a glimpse of the view below him.

But, before Peter could even fall to the ground properly, a small device that looked similar to the chip which Tony had given to Noah earlier formed around his entire body.

It was the same iron suit he had turned down. The new suit was coated with deep reds and blues, along with some golds. There was a spider logo engraved in the middle, just like his old suit.

Peter was quickly able to regain enough oxygen, being able to breathe once again. He smashed against the bottom of the spinning ship, holding himself up moments later.

Noah also crashed against the bottom of the spaceship. He grunted underneath his breath in slight pain, pushing himself back onto his two feet before he could slip off the side of the ship.

"Mr. Stark," Peter described, "it smells like a new car in here!"

Then, Tony caught up with the two teenagers. He was now floating above them, propelling himself up with his iron suit. He glanced down at them.

"Happy trails, kids." He said. "Friday, send them home."

"Oh, come on!"

And with those words, parachutes bloomed out of the teenager's backs, both of them now falling back down to Earth.

But, just in time, Peter was able to shoot a web into the spaceship. He pulled himself onto the donut-shaped ship, now sticking onto it as he glanced behind himself.

He immediately shot a sticky web at Noah's hand, too. He slowly pulled Noah towards him, detaching the webbing on his hand once he was close enough. He then wrapped his arms around Noah's body once again, his grip tight.

Noah grunted underneath his breath, not quite expecting such a pleasant surprise. He glanced over at Peter, his hidden lips tugging into a smile in pure awe.

"Thank-" He stammered. "Thank you."

"Well, uh, anything for you." Peter nervously chuckled underneath his breath.

Just before the two teenagers attempted to find the entrance of the flying spaceship, Noah took a quick moment to admire Peter's brand-new suit.

Even though the bottom half of his face was hidden, his jaw was literally dropped to the ground. He eyed Peter up and down in surprise, not expecting him to look good in his new suit. He then gently grazed his hand against Peter's shoulder, feeling the metallic material against his pale skin.

"You- You look really good." He complimented.

Peter glanced over at Noah, his covered lips tugging into a crooked smile. He shuddered at the sudden touch Noah had given him, shivers rushing up his spine.

"Thanks." He anxiously stammered. "You look really good, too."

And with those words, the two teenagers attempted to find an entrance to the donut-shaped spaceship, not daring to look back down at Earth.