ix. done

CHAPTER IX
done

GERMANY — 2016

GERMANY — 2016

CURRENTLY, Noah was headed towards Tony's Quinjet. Through the comms, he had spoken to Steve, who had ordered him to head to the ship in order to be safe from Tony and his recruits.

Obviously, he was doing what Steve had ordered him to do so. To make his way to the Quinjet without facing a single problem. Now, that wouldn't be too hard, right?

He was running as fast as he possibly could, attempting to dodge away from Tony and his team.

Then, all of a sudden, Noah could hear somebody approaching him from behind. They seemed to be chasing after him.

Hesitantly, he decided to not look back and to just run forwards. He placed his finger onto his earpiece, beginning to speak through the comms.

"Cap, cap, cap." He rushed his words out. "I don't if I can make it-"

That was when Noah realised that his earpiece had disconnected from the comms. His sea green eyes widened, he began to ramble to himself as he panted for air, still running.

"Guys? Hello? Shit."

He was panicking big time now. He couldn't see any of his teammates in sight. He couldn't even speak to them through the comms. He was so screwed.

Eventually enough, Noah could feel a pair of arms wrapping around his waist and picking him up. He could see that he was now in the air, knowing that it was somebody on Tony's team.

Tony had tried to grab him earlier. But, he didn't know why. Was Tony and his team trying to hurt Noah? Or were they trying to help him?

Noah finally sighed, disappointed within himself. He was too exhausted to even fight back. He didn't even care if Tony and his recruits were after him anymore.

He glanced up, only to see Peter, from earlier. He was annoyed to see Peter, but also happy to see him.

"Let me go, spinne!"

"I can't, Noah!" Peter yelled back. "Mr. Stark told me to get you!"

"Why?"

"He wanted me to protect you."

"From what?"

"Do you not realise? You're on the wrong side, Noah. Cap and your other friends are really, really bad. 'Kay?"

And with those words, Peter landed onto the ground, still holding Noah in his arms. He began to walk towards something.

That something was actually a someone, who just so happened to be Tony, once again.

Noah looked over at Tony, forcing himself out of Peter's grasp. He gently crossed his arms over his chest, his lips curling into the smallest frown ever.

"You're done, Kitzler, alright?" Tony declared.

"I'm not listening to you, old man." Noah spat.

"Oh, yes you are." Tony muttered.

Noah's jaw almost dropped to the ground. He didn't quite expect somebody else to have the same level of attitude as he did.

Tony then looked over at Peter. He raised his eyebrows upwards, pointing at him for a moment.

"You're going too."

"What? No. I'm fine!" Peter assured.

"You did a good job. Now, stay down."

"No, I'm fine! I gotta get them!"

"Exactly!" Noah agreed. "I need to go back to Captain Rogers!"

"You two are going home or I'll call Aunt May and big brother Hugo! You're both done!" Tony protested.

And with those words, Tony strutted right off. He projected himself into the air with his repulsors, abandoning the two teenagers by themselves.

Noah and Peter just watched Tony fly right away. Just like that. Noah just stood there whilst Peter tried to yell after Tony.

"Mr. Stark! Wait!"

As Peter shouted after Tony, Noah stormed off. He aggressively sat down on a nearby piece of rubble, almost collapsing backwards.

He pulled his mask off, messing up his dark brown hair along the way. He felt so useless and disappointed within himself.

He was thankful that Tony and Peter had tried to protect him. But, at the same time, he was mad. Big time.

 Big time

AUTHORS NOTE — sorry for posting so many chapters at once, i just went on a writing spree 😎