xxv. guy with the wings

CHAPTER XXV
guy with the wings

CHAPTER XXVguy with the wings

NEW YORK, USA — 2017

AFTER A WHILE OF RUNNING, Noah and Ned had finally found Peter. They had seen Peter fighting a random guy in a car park, where the school buses were kept.

The whole car park seemed to be destroyed, even some of the buses had been beaten up to a million pieces.

Noah and Ned admired the dramatic scene, unsure on what to do. They didn't know if they should step on in or not.

"Listen." Ned planned out. "I'm gonna go out there, help him and you stay here, okay?"

Before Noah could even react with either approval or disapproval, Ned had speeded off and was now standing in the car park, where Noah obviously wasn't.

"Ned, no!"

Noah raised his hands, tugging at the roots of his dark brown curls aggressively. He just decided to partially go with Ned's plan and to catch up with him.

Once Noah had caught up, he saw Ned holding onto both of Peter's webshooters, a web attached to the bad guy's weapon. He was actually amazed and impressed by Ned's actions, surprisingly enough.

Peter, who was knocked down onto the ground, also looked. He saw Ned and Noah standing in the far distance, immediately fangirling.

"Nice shot!" He complimented.

Then, Peter briskly jumped up, grabbing onto the web. He twisted it, knocking the bad guy out of the way and pulling the webshooters closer to him.

He attached the webshooters to his wrists, looking back over at the criminal, who had just gotten back up. But, he quickly shot some webbing at the criminal, sticking them onto a bus.

"Yes!"

And with those words, he whipped his head back around. He immediately bolted towards Ned and Noah frantically.

"Noah, Ned, the guy with the wings is Liz's dad!" He exclaimed.

Noah and Ned glared at each other before looking back at Peter. They didn't quite expect that one.

Noah wasn't so shocked, though. He didn't know too much about this vulture guy. All he know about him was that he was just a bad person. That was it.

"What?" Ned shuddered.

"I know, I gotta tell Mr. Stark. Call Happy Hogan, he's Mr. Stark's head of security." Peter ordered the two. "And, uh, get a computer and track my phone for me."

Noah was slightly concerned. He didn't want to let Peter fight this bad guy all on his own. His features saddened ever so slightly as he began to take a small step forwards.

"Peter, will you be okay?" He asked.

"I will be okay, Noah." Peter responded. "Hurry, we gotta catch him before he leaves town."

And with those words, Peter shot a web into the air and swung right off, leaving Noah and Ned all by themselves.

Almost immediately, the remaining two turned back around and headed into the school once again, making their way towards the computer lab.