Chapter 1 The Car Session

"ISABELLA GET UP NOW BEFORE I LEAVE YOU." I sit up as I got shocked awake. He always fucking does this to me,he always wakes me up late so he doesn't have to take me to school. I pull my sheets off and head to the bathroom my hair was in a floppy messy bun and I had eye bags. I brush my teeth and do my facial routine that keeps me from getting acne I'm 17 and haven't had my first break out. I step into my steamy shower and relax washing my natural curls.

I step out of the shower 10-15 minute later as the cold hits my back and I quickly wrap my body in my fluffy towel. I run out and straight to my walk in closet. It was nice and warm and I put my lacy pink lingerie on,Diego's favourite. I smile to myself and I bite my bottom lip as I think about what hes going to do to me in his car whilst its parked in the school car park or the boys bathrooms.

his deep sexy voice grunting as he thrust into me his big cold hands traveling up and down my body his soft plump lips leaving hickeys on my chest. His rock hard abs that looks like there flexed all the time glistening from the sweat and his beautiful greenish greyish eyes filled with lust and his sharp jawline oh his jawline fuck it turns me on.

"ISABELLA HURRY THE FUCK UP ALREADY IVE GOT PRACTICE IN HALF AN HOUR YOU ALWAYS MAKE ME LATE." My annoying ass brother screams. He's a year younger then me,he's 16 he's driving me to school whilst mine gets new tires. "ALRIGHT JEEZ KEEP YOUR BALLS ATTACHED." I yell and I could hear my father laughing from here.

I sit at my vanity as I put lip gloss mascara on and brush up my eyebrows.I have more makeup but everyone says I'm naturally pretty plus I only put more makeup on for occasions.I put some hair products in my hair and slick it back into a pony tail.

I slip on my cute skin tight yellow dress which stopped mid thigh I through on Diego's black white and grey flannel ontop with my white vans. my parents and brother think that I bought this flannel and that I purposely made it oversized which I think is quite funny cause it's shows how bad they know me. Cause If you know me I love showing my body off cause I've worked so hard for it and I love showing skin, as I'm a mixed race girl with the most beautiful caramel complexion which every white girl in my school who love fake tan wishes they had.

I run downstairs as I remember my brother is waiting and would happily leave me to walk to school. I see him about to grab his bag so I grab mine along with a pop tart and I give my parents a kiss on the cheek each and my father gives me and extra long hug and I giggle as he smothers my face with kisses. Yes I'm a daddy's girl I'll always be a daddy's girl and I'm not afraid to show that I'm a daddy's girl even infont of my friends or the whole school even if they might call me a baby.

I hop in the car with my brother and of course he rushes me to get ready yet he still picked up his friend who took 10 Minutes to come out his fucking house and he rudely kicked me to the back seat and Gabriel (my brother) didn't say shit.
When we got to school, Gabe Parked at the back nearest to the football feild leaving me to walk all the way to the front by myself. I spot Diego's car parked at the back but not to far back that the football field saw but not to far front that the front saw meaning that we were gonna have a regular sex session in his car.

I finally made it to the front when strong muscular arms wrapped around my tiny waist. I take their hands and interlock my with theirs as I tilt my head back as it lands on their shoulder and I see his gorgeous smile,Diegos' smile. "Good morning sweetheart." He smirks and my stomach fills with butterflies. I smile and he gives me a kiss I kiss back and he spins me around and I wrap my arms around his necks. He wraps his arms around my waist as I look into his beautiful eyes.

"God I love you" slips out my mouth and he smiles. "baby I'm not god but I love you too." I snap out if my thoughts and giggles. I dig my head into the crease between his neck and collar bone as I smile. Obviously I was on my tip toes cause this boy is literally 6'3 and I'm 5'4. We stayed in this position for a while as he breathed in my scent and I breathed in his. "Baby should we skip your scent is making me horny." his voice vibrates against my neck which makes me gasp. God that's hot I nod and we walk to his car. Well more like run whilst we hold hands but same thing.

Once we get to his car he gets in and pulls the lever making his seat fly back and I climb ontop of him as we start making out. He pushes a button which makes all windows tinted as I feel his erection through his clothes creep up my skirt and poke my underwear ,I moan a little in satisfaction whilst I kissed and sucked his neck. I grind a little basically dry humping him and his hands travelled down my body to my waist as he starts guiding me and purposely makes me speed up I moan out his name as I feel myself nearly cum through my underwear. I really like these underwear and I don't want to ruin them so I stop grinding and get of him. I push a button which moves his chair back giving me space to kneel down Infront of him. I take his belt of and quickly undo his button and zip. I pull his shaft out. I smile at Diego as he smirks at me.

I gulp as I kiss his tip as I lick his member all the way up. He has about 2 veins that show through his members skin that is so hot. I spit on my hand and start rubbing his  shaft. I then take more then half of him in my mouth as I use both my hands to rub the part that's not in my mouth. I hear his breathing speed up as he trys to stop himself from grunting and moaning. I pull out as spit strings attach from my throat to his cock. My eyes at this point are basically red I rub his cock then go in again as I take most of it in as I gag but keep going.

Diego grabs onto my hair as he forces me to take all of him in and I gag,spit immediately flying out my mouth and onto his pelvis. That's when he moans and tilts his head back and I feel a thick warms substance fill my mouth he lets go of my hair and I take mouth off his dick and swallow his cum. I wipe the stringy spit from his pelvis.

"Hurry up get in your seat." He demands I do as I told as he readjust his seat and puts himself away. He speeds out of the car park and down the road."Babe what the hell where are we going?" I question him confused. "My place my parents and siblings have been gone for the weekend I didn't want to go so I stayed home there coming home later today giving me enough time to fuck you till your numb and take you home.

I bite my lip and squeeze my legs together before my wetness drips all over his leather seats. He pulls up outside this huge white and wood house wait scrap that fucking mansion.