Chapter 7 Happy birthday

It's been 2 months since I found out the gender of my baby boy. I'm now 6 months pregnant and the affects are hitting me hard the swollen ankles, rapid breast grow,really really bad craving,morning sickness and mood swings,back ache and feet ache like I literally can't win I'm also starting to get really big and long stretch marks but I use a cream to prevent it.

Which I'm currently putting on cause now that me and Gabi are close she invited me to her birthday party it is just family members but like the wider range ik I'm gonna feel uncomfortable cause I'm the only one not related but I'm going anyways. Diegos picking me up early cause I want to help set everything up, actually I need to hurry up hes gonna be here any minute but first bump update and outfit.

 Diegos picking me up early cause I want to help set everything up, actually I need to hurry up hes gonna be here any minute but first bump update and outfit

Big i know my mom says I'm "absolutely massive" for 6 months and I'm hoping that's a good thing

Without the hat cause I decided to take it off. I hear Diegos horn and I put my black strapped up heels on and go to his car.I get in and give Diego a peck on his lips and omg he smelt amazing I could smell it all day it was that good but his outfit was even better he had a dress shirt with no tie and a few buttons undone he had black Jean's held up by my favourite belt of his and black grey and white Jordan 1s.

When we got to his place, everyone was doing some last minute changes before the guest arrives. I walked into the kitchen just in time to see Gabi swat Donavons hand away for trying to steal a cookie. I let out a giggle which made everyone recognise us. Gabi shuffled over to me giving me a hug "Happy birthday Gabi" I hug her back. "Thank you darling your so sweet here have a cookie." I look at Donovan as Gabi handed me the cookie to see his face drop.

"Hey what the fuck! How come she gets one but not me?" I let out a little giggle again as I took a small bite of the soft chewy cookie god it is good. "She's pregnant and deserves it. "But I'm your child! Your first born" Donovan whines dramatically. "Well she's carrying my grandchild my first grandchild!" I smirk tugs at my lips as everyone stares at either me my cookie or my bump. I look at my cookie as I see Diego snatch a huge bite out of my cookie leaving the tiniest bit for me.