Chapter 24 More Surprises

Diegos birthday was in a week and I  have just turned 6 months. Me and Diego both decided not to find out the gender until I give birth the only people who know are his mom and dad.

Right now me and diego were laying on his bed. I was on my back as he layed on top of me his head on my huge stomach sleeping as our baby kicked his stomach. Tony was having a mid evening nap cause he really sick and hasn't slept properly in a while.

Whilst in my thoughts the door bursts open hitting the wall and denting it slightly. I just on shock which wakes Diego up to see his dad  panting like a dog. "wtf" he mumbles not even bothering to get off me. "y-your grandparents Diego there on there way to stay for your birthday." Diego immediately jolts up his eyes wide.

He jumps out of bed the covers completely flying off the bed I only had one of his shirts on that was raised so I close my legs quickly pulling it down covering me before anyone realised. Diego only had his boxers on as he rushed around the room. He grabs a pair of grey sweatpants putting them on struggling as he still ran around the room repeating, "shit,shit,shit,shit" over and over again as I stared at him confused.

"when will they be here" he asks panting just like his father whilst running around for a shirt."less than an hour there coming for dinner and there staying till your birthday." he groans.

"baby your gonna have to get ready but on nice clothes but not even an inch revealing do you hair and minimum makeup" Diego says clearly worried.

I just get up staring at him and his dad like there weirdo before walking into mine and Diego's closet that also had a vanity in.

I put on very minimal make up mascara a little blush and highlighter and some lip gloss no base nothing I curly my hair before putting it Into a nest bun pulling out a few strands at the sides

I put on very minimal make up mascara a little blush and highlighter and some lip gloss no base nothing I curly my hair before putting it Into a nest bun pulling out a few strands at the sides. I know Diego said nothing revealing but this is all I had I threw out all my maternity clothes for Tony I wasn't really planning on getting pregnant again.

I walk out to see Diego doing his hair and his dad changing a very fussy but sleepy boy. Diego turns and looks out me up and down. "baby I said nothing revealing your tits were out."

My shoulders drop and my head tilts. "it's either this or look like a fucking maiko mermaid" I say folding my arms. "your tits are literally falling out tho" he said staring at them. "well I threw out all my maternity dresses from Tony and I wasn't exactly planning on getting pregnant again so this is all I have and my tits have grown in the past 6 months and also all my other dresses are for winter cause Tony was a winter baby and ontop of that I have hot flushes so I need to stay warm."

He sighs before shaking his head."OK ok it's gonna have to do you look beautiful tho" I give him a small smile before checking him out. He wore a black shirt with cargo pants and black and white jordan 11s and to cut out the black he let a yellow off white belt hang from his waist.

I look on the bed to see Tony getting changed into a white shirt black shorts and black jordan 4s. We left diegos dad to change Tony whilst we went downstairs to see everyone rushing around in the panic. I walked Into the kitchens where the table was being set. Once everyone finished rushing around we all sat down around the table waiting for the door to ring.

And the dreaded time came. The door rang. They all tensed as gabi got up and go the Door and less then a minute later a woman and a man walked In they didn't look old for having a child who's 39. They look less then 70.

Diego stood up walking to them and the woman smiled squashing his cheeks together. "awh Diego my pressure baby boy how have you been" oh he's the favourite I could tell by the way all of his siblings rolled there eyes. "I'm good nana how have you been" she brushes his question off "awh that doesn't matter now that my favourite grandchild is around"

I found that rude when she knows she has 8 other grandchildren of maybe she has dementia. Her and her husband take a seat at the table whilst Diego sat back down next to me. There eyes land on me as they stare me up and down. "and who may you be" the woman asks rudely.

"mama be nice this is isabella" I give her a small smile. "who's her owner" I was taking back. "excuse me." i say a little angry. "mama that's mean." Gabi says. "oh hush daughter" she says to gabi and gabi immediately sits back as the woman stares into her soul. "who owns you girl." i cross my arms. She couldn't see my bump due to my chair being tooled under the tall table. "I don't have an owner sorry to dissapoint" I say with slight attitude she huffs. "whos grandson of mine are you dating" I smile.

That's better old woman be nicer and you'll get an answer this isn't the fucking 1800's I'm not owned by my husband well in my case my boyfriend. "oh im dating Diego" he gaze turns to Diego. Diego gives her a worried smile.

"don't look so worried my lovely I'm not upset she won't last forever." she smiles lovingly at Diego. Ouch. I look around to see that everyone was watching this play out.

"actually about that nana um s-she's pregnant" oh gosh Diego why would he say such a thing the old woman is about to have a Stoke seizure fucking heart attack acting like her world just got crumbled.

"you broke the tradition" she says raising that fragile voice of hers. Diego nods and the hags wrinkly eyes turn to me "always the whore that break the tradition for this family" I giggle a little. Gosh for such and old woman she does know some serious foul language.

Everyone stares at me shocked about my reaction. "I'm so sorry that made me giggle. How old are you by the way" the woman looks at me "62 years young." she says proudly. I stiffle back a laugh. "you mean old"

I mumble only Donovan and Diego hearing due to them sitting right next to me on either side. "wait so if your 62 and Gabi is 39 that means you had her when you were 23 so if anything your a whore for getting married so young actually you probably only got married so young so you could get shagged quicker without breaking tradition" I say leaning back folding my arms as I hear a few gasps.

"I beg your pardon." the old woman says. "what your can't handle your own meal,don't dish it out if you can't have it yourself." she looked to gabi as if she wanted gabi to say something to me but she just looks down.

"Diego how could you be with such a person or break tradition for such person." she says softly to Diego. And he just shrugs his shoulders. "to be honest nana isa is such an amazing person shes so kind, honest, loyal, brave any good word you could think of would describe isa and I love her so much shes only saying these things a defense cause it you treat her with respect and kindness shell give it to you but if you treat her in such horrible ways like your blatantly doing right now she will just give it  to you so maybe if you got to know her before you judged her you would've known that."

he say not even raising his voice slightly and you could tell that his nana was shocked at his words but I guess being the favourite grandchild comes with perks.