Chapter 46 Expect The Unexpected

It was my first borns 4th birthday party and Gabi went all out from bouncy castles to sand pits to water guns and balloons hes got the biggest cake and an even bigger pile of opened presents.

He got nerf guns and drivable cars he's got new toy cars and new toy dragons he's got toys from action figures to battery operated dinosaurs he's got new shoes and new clothes he's got everything a four year old could ever dream of.

Everyone came his friends from daycare diegos whole family plus my inner family and we were all having the time of our lives. Diego was hanging with the guys and k was with the girls breastfeeding Azailey.

I feel someones warm hands on my shoulders so I look up to see diego with a smile on his face. He kisses my lips. "i need to talk to you for a sec." luckily Azailey finished eating so I pass her to my Mom before tucking away and standing up diego leads me to the living room

"what's up." i say before my gaze landed on a random toy on the couch but when I look back diego
Wasn't there I look down to see him on one knee and a small gasp rips through me as my eyes fill with tears. "expect the unexpected baby, will you marry me?"  It was like all the words that I wanted to say was being blocked in my throat so I just nod before he stood up and engulfed me into a bear hug giving me kisses all over.

"don't tell anyone OK." i say wiping away my tears. "not today not on our sons birthday tell as many people you want tomorrow but let tony have his day." Diego nods kissing my cheeks.

GUYS IM SO SORRY I KNOW THIS IS SUPER SHORT BUT I NEEDED TO JUST ADD THIS IN BUT THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER BUT DON'T WORRY THERE IS GOING TO BE AN EPILOGUE DON'T WORRY.