Chapter 38 The Ricos Are Back

It's been a week since I've given birth to Zailey im feeling alot better but my body still feels a bit yuck. Like little pains in my stomach and back dizzyness and like a minor chest pains but over all I'm in the the stage where everything is just gross feeling.

I'm in bed basically naked breastfeeding Baby Zailey. Me and Diego didn't have sex last night or any night so thats not the reason I'm naked if your wondering it's because I had a really bad heat flush to the point that I felt like tearing my skin off my body to cool down.

"baby get up" Diego says pulling Tony's shirt over his head before the mischievous toddler runs off. I groan at Diego. "no I don't want too my body just feels gross" he tuts. "baby your beautiful inside and out and I know you don't feel great but you've been in bed a lot recently so maybe that's why your not feeling better maybe you just need to be a bit pro active."

I know that being proactive isn't going to do anything but I do what he says anyways. I finish burping Azailey before going into the shower something I haven't done in like 3 days perks of being a mom to a newborn who doesn't sleep. I was my greacy hair and my body before getting out and putting on a cute but comfy outfit that I don't wear a bra with making sure its an easy access to my boobs because a little human loves so feed on them every hour and bite on them with her none existing teeth.

I put on a pair of Diego's black Nike  socks and make my way downstairs

I put on a pair of Diego's black Nike  socks and make my way downstairs. I hum as I make my way to the living room look up to see everyone except from layla who has been sleeping round here a lot lately but also my mom,dad and brother Gabe and my 6 year old sister Laura.

I gasp loudly as my tears well up I run to my dad as he stands up and catches me In his arms I wrap my legs around him as he chuckles at my reaction and smothers me in kisses before setting me down. I walk over to my mom and give her a huge hug as she kisses my forehead and strokes my hair. After I go to Gabe who stood up and he was so tall he looked like a skyscraper compared to me and the boy was barely 18. He hugs me tight swinging us side to side.

Of cause he pokes my ribs causing me to jerk to the side in a little bit off pain as my legs does a funny move so I elbow him in the stomach. I look to see Laura sitting there impatiently she had the lighted grey eyes that probably look a dirt milk colour In the sun and the most luscious dark brown long hair I smile at her and her beauty before picking her up causing her to giggle. "hey laury I missed you" I tell and she gives me the cutest smile even tho she was missing her 2 front teeth. "I missed you more" she says and I tickle her. "impossible" I say blowing raspberry on her neck before putting her down.

I look around to see there was no seats so I sit on Diegos knee in a family friendly way. I give him a look and he shakes his head.

"Mama Papa I have something to tell you and I'm so so sorry that I didn't tell you sooner but I wanted to tell you in person even though its really late." the both Gained a worried expression on there face.

"your too got married without us didn't you see you gilipollas I told you we should have cut the trip short" dickhead I giggle at my mom. "mom were not married" "yet" diego adds on and I grow I light shade of red. "but I am pregnant" they all look at my flat belly confused. "well I was pregnant your not grandparents to a boy and a girl" there jaws dropped.

"you got pregnant again" Gabe says looking at me disgusted. "I love seeing the evidence that my sister got dicked down." i roll my eyes as Diego chuckle. "shut up gabe just cause your an inexperience virgin man child who hasn't even seen another girls tits before"

He grows red. "actually I've had sex before that's how much you know" now that took me back. "oh really with who your Kylie jenner poster you've had on your wall since 2017" he flips me off. "No I had sex with skylar" my mouth drops open. "skylar nicelson." I yell and he nods with a smirk. "MY MIDDLE SCHOOL BULLY" I say standing up.

"oh I remember Skylar she had some great tits" Diegos says and Gabe nods in agreement making a grabby action with his hands. "mine are much better tho" I mumble. "mhm cause there full of milk" Diego says with a hard k sound. I glare at him.

"wait how do you know how her tits look like we have been together since we were 13 BTW so if you tell me you guys dated I'm classifying that as cheating." i say crossing my arms. "nah her nudes got exposed to a group chat I use to be in with some of my friends back in sophomore year her body was smashing bro and that was back when we were what 16 God imagine her now" he says "I can describe it if you want" Gabe says with a smirk. my face drops and I cross my sweater around body. "thanks babe your words make me feel so much better about my body especially when I gave birth a week ago."

He kisses his teeth. "come on baby don't be insecure you know I love your body even when you've just given birth why do you think we have 2 kids Instead of none I wouldn't even trade your body for khloe kardashian and your so called flaws like your stretch marks I'm addicted to them I find them so beautiful and there my personal reminder of the shit you went through to give me my 2 beautiful kids and ill always love you for that." he says grabbing my hips pulling me towards him and on his knee. I lay my head on his chest and he leans down kissing my lips when  I look up at him.

It was just a family friendly peck. My sister doesn't understand what boobs and sexual parts or activities are or mean but she knows what kissing looks like that's why we only do a peck and don't full on snog Infront of her.

I get off diego and head into the kitchen where donovan and layla were. "you here for Zailey" Layla asks and I give her a simple nod and she hands me the sleeping beauty. I bounce her a little bit because she was going to wake up. I walk her Into the living room. "Mama Papa this is your grandaughter Azailey mara Romano she is 1 week old and she's the most beautiful but fussy baby girl Ive ever seen."

I give her to my dad and he holds her clothes as my family crowd around looking at Azailey. "She is beautiful I must says but shes not the most beautiful baby girl I've her seen." i gasp a little not offended but shocked that my dad would admit that about his granddaughter I look to see diego shocked and kinda offended.

I look back at my dad and he looks up at me."my first baby girl is the most beautiful baby girl Ive ever seen" my face turns red. "Daaad" I say swaying side to side shyly and he chuckles. "but she is close second."

"yeah sorry my genes ruined it" Diego says and I giggle. "oh shush you don't have one single ugly family member" "ill take the compliment even though you just admitted my brothers are hot." he says and I laugh pulling a strand of hair behind my ear.