Chapter 14 Baby shower

It's been a month. Tony is nearly two months old and diego is such a good dad but he thinks otherwise. I try my best at being the best mother I can possibly be.

I've lost a lot of weight mostly cause I was so sick for the first 3 weeks and barely ate and because some of my baby weight dropped off. It's the morning of Tony's' baby showers and I'm not ready for it.

Everyone is getting stuff ready whilst me Diego and Tony are upstairs cause 1 were not allowed to see the place and we need to get ready ourselves.

Diego's already ready and I've showered and got my hair and makeup done but my outfits not on.
Tony's currently in the bath and I'm gently washing him. He's actually having baths now in his little bath chair thing.

Once I take him out I wrap him in his little tower that had a good his towel was a bear so he looked like one all swoddled up.

I hand him to Diego so he can put him in his clothes whilst I get into mine.

(Without the bag

(Without the bag.) I change into a tight short black dress with the same Jordans as Diego.

I walk out the room and Diego stares at me up and down

I walk out the room and Diego stares at me up and down. I smile and I sit on the bed with him I wrap my arms around his neck. "I love you" I tell him and he chuckles and smiles "I love you too baby." I kiss his cheek as he finishes getting Tony ready. "Where is this coming from love." He asks "nowhere just felt like you needed to hear it a bit more." He nods telling me he understood.

I look at Tony and he was looking at me. I could tell he was hungry cause he was sucking on nothing.

Once he was dressed I leaned back so I was comfy and started breastfeeding Tony. He was super hungry he was sucking harder than use to cause he was trying to get more milk out.

 He was super hungry he was sucking harder than use to cause he was trying to get more milk out

It didn't take him long go eat and he became milk drunk. He whines in pain as he must have a gas bubble. I curve my hand and pat his back in constant speed and a few minutes late he does a loud burp.

His eyes were droopy and he was very out of it. That's cause he's milk drunk. My phone buzzes and it's a message from Brianna saying that we need to go downstairs now. We walk down the stairs to see Brianna.  She takes tony and places him in his bouncer chair. "He'll be ok in there for a few minutes right?" She's asks and I nod. She smiles and walks me and Diego out to the back yard. I hold Diegos and as she opens the double doors and I see my parents and brother. They were stuck in Dubai for like months.

I give my dad the biggest hug in the world and she squeezes me tight into a bear hug. He gives me lots of kisses as I giggle. "Oh my sweet baby girl ugh your so perfect." He moves my hair out the way and gives me one last kiss on my forehead. I give my brother a hug he gives me a disgusted look but hugged me back secretly liking it. I gave my mom and big hug and she kisses my temple.

Diego comes up to us after thanking his mom and everyone looks at us like there's going to be a fight or some shit. My dad gives him a man hug and whispers something in Diego's ear and Diego nods along. "For sure for sure" Diego says as they pull away from their man hug he fist bumps my brother and then gave my mom a hug and she kisses him on the cheek making him smile.

I hold Diegos hand as he goes around greeting the rest of his family the people there was the same people at Gabi's party plus my inner family. I learn some new names that ik I won't remember but oh well.

"WHERE'S THE BABY." one of Diegos family members yell and everyone cheers. I let go of Diego's hand and go get tony he was very milk drunk still which was cute and funny. I give him his pacifier. And hold him like a baby which he doesn't really like he likes to be on your chest.

I walk out with him I hand him to Diego and he holds him how I was holding him and he starts whining and crying so he puts him on his chest and he stops. Diego kisses Tony's head and rubs his back.

"Why does he look so floppy and out of it." His cousin says with a weird face. "Oh yeah he just ate alot when we were upstairs he's really milk drunk right now." I giggle

We give everyone a chance to see tony and Diego let some family members hold him. The parts has calmed down and everyone was chilling. I felt very much out of place my brother has made friends with Diego and his cousins so he was hanging with them completely ignoring me. My mom is like bestie with a Gabi I would go up to them but there sitting with Diegos rude aunties. And my dad was with Vanessa and Joseph near the BBQ.

Diego and all the boys were around one table drinking beer playing poker and more gambling games. And me I'm literally just sitting on a chair by myself.

I go up to my brother who was laughing with Diego and his cousins. I lean my arms on the top of his head. "How are you to related." One of Diegos cousin asks.

"Shes my older sister by like 11 months." I role my eyes smiling. I look over at Diego who was paying no attention to me at all. "Babe" he looks at me. "Sup." "Are you drinking." He looks at me a bit annoyed. "Nah. Why would I drink when my son's around that's stupid." I give him a look "jeez I was just asking no need for you to snap."

"Yeah but it's a stupid question when you know I haven't drank or smoked since I found out you were pregnant so why would I now." "Sorry gosh. Where's tony." He shrugs. I find tony with my mom.

I take tony and walk off. I go upstairs and kick off my shoes. I lay on the bed it's been a few hours so I feed tony. I start crying. Diegos never snapped at me. What does this mean? It was over a question is this some type of red flag? Am i overthinking? Is it because he was around guys? Is he the type the changes around friends and male family? Is it me? Did I set off a switch I wasn't meant to? Will it get worse?

I cry my eyes out not trying to be to loud.

Diegos Pov

My cousins all looked at me and I just ignore them. I go on my phone as I stop the urge to pick up a cigarette or a blunt.

She knows how I feel and she knows that I'm trying and she goes out and says that. Why would I be drinking at my son's baby shower.

Ugh. I grab a cigarette and light it. I took a few puff's whilst scrolling through insta. I take a swig of my cousins beer before replacing the bottle with the cigarette. My mom comes up to me and plays with my hair. "Baby." I ignore her and continue watching insta stories.

"Don't do this baby. Once you start you can't stop. " I roll my eyes "don't care." I take another hit "I think Isabella's upset did you snap at her."

I look at her. "What do you mean she's upset." I ask. "She just grabbed tony and left she had tears in her eyes." "Fuck." I mumble. I put the cigarette out on the table and drop my phone. I take my hoodie off cause it probably smells of cigarette. I put in gum and go inside.

I go upstairs into my bedroom. I see Isa just finish feeding tony she wipes her tears as I sit next to her. "Can you burp him." I take tony and put him on my naked shoulder. I burp him for awhile until I here the burp come out.

"I'm sorry baby." "Why? Diego, why did you snap at me I did nothing wrong." I rub my temple. "Baby please forgive me I will never ever ever do that again in my life I don't know what washed over me." She nods. "Ok but if it happens again- "  I cut her off "it won't baby I swear." She gives me a kiss and a little smile