Chapter 35 Unexpected Birth

It took me a while to get upstairs but I did and me and Diego immediately start getting at it. My bump was big and In the way so it took us a while to get into a comfortable position but when we did Diego was in between my legs with my left leg on his shoulder as he pounded into me and as usual It felt good but not that good because I felt loose so it was easy for Diego to slip out of me and he did multiple times.

Just as I was finally reaching my climax the most horrible pain travelled around my body and it felt so fucking bad like someone was slowly snapping every bone in my body. I let out the most horrible scream as I took my leg of Diego and he pulled out.

"OWWWW AHHHH" I scream at the top of my lungs as I let the pain consume me forgetting every part of the breathing exercises I have been doing for the last 5 months. My vision goes blurry.

Diegos pov

Whilst me and Isabella were fucking I kept thinking that my dick was fucking shrinking because it Kept slipping out every other pound. It was finally getting good when she let out the most bone shivering scream. She took her leg off me and I pull out. I put my sweatpants on and try to dress her in PJ pants and  as she layed on the bed screaming in pain.

I try to comfort her but anything I did didn't help. "SHE COMING SHE'S COMING" isabella screams "we need to go then you need to get up baby" I says as I gently take her hand. She slowly stands up and we slowly make our ways downstairs. "I CANT DO IT" she says as we reach the bottom stairs as he legs start to give out. I hold her with all the strength I have but she was too heavy and I was also on the stairs which made it worse.

"DAD" I yell and he comes running and helps me to steady Isabella we make it to the living room where I place her on the couch. "what are you going if she's having the baby get her to the car" my mom yells at me. "she barely conscious and shes to heavy to carry."

"Baby shes coming" Isabella tells me weakly as sweat trickles Down her face. She let's out another deafening scream before she starts to cry out In pain. "you need to get to the car baby" she slowly trys to stand up but falls back down letting out a whimper. It takes a while and alot of screaming before Isabella was finally Standing. "I can't....CAN'T" She scream out gripping onto my dad I was pacing back and forth not knowing what to do as my mom screamed at me.

"BABE" isabella yells at me before crying out. "we need to get you in the car." she shakes her head. "I can't" she let's out another scream her head being thrown back by the pain.

She gasps looking down. "Her head heads out" she screams but mostly horrified this time before she starts crying again. I look at my mom and for the first time she didn't know what to do. Isabellas grip on my dad tighten as she slightly bends down letting out another scream.

I hear a sort of pop and Isabella let's out a scream I get on my knees infront of her. She let's out another scream that's when her pants starts to drops from something heavy inside and Isabella relaxes her whole body wait now on my dad when I realised it was Azailey.

I stand grabbing the object from inside of Isabellas pants and gasp when I pull out my daughter but she wasn't crying. "she's not crying mom" I say scared. I turn her over patting Azaileys back and she coughs before letting out a cry which causes the very weak isabella to lift her head. "Azailey?" she says shocked "I gave birth." she looks at me and I smile giving her Azailey. She holds her close when I realise Azailey and Isabella were still connected through the umbilical cord.

"we need to go to the hospital" my mom says and my dad starts walking Isabella to the car slowly and she clung onto Azailey grab the hospital bag putting on my slides I get to car and Isabella was in the passenger seat holding onto Azailey she was horribly pale sweaty and breathing heavily her eyes were also closed. I walk to the driver seat throwing the bag in the back as I buckle myself up and slowly drive to the hospital.

I leave Isabella in the car as I flag down the nurse to come and she did with a wheel chair for isabella. I help the barely conscious isa out the car and into the wheel chair and they put us in a room almost immediately.

They immediately cut isa and Azailey apart before weighing Azailey and cleaning her up we also got her birth certificate signed. They cleaned isa and got her a gown to change into so she wasn't in the bloody cloths. They helped her birth out the placenta and let her rest in the hospital bed. She was really pale which kind of scared me but when I asked the nurse they said it was normal when it comes to giving birth without epidural.

There was one nurse that was super nice that gave me formula to feed Azailey because Isabella was asleep and really needed the rest. I'm so so proud of my baby girl she is so fucking strong and I love her so much she gave birth in a house full of clueless people with not even a single pill to help her through the pain but she still did an amazing Job. She pushed out a 10lb 2oz baby with absolutely no help.

The grip on Azaileys bottle lightens so I take it out her mouth and burp her the nurse wrapped her in a swaddle so I decided to just put her In the plastic crib they provided us to sleep in and she fell asleep almost immediately so I decided to make myself comfortable on the sofa and I fall asleep just as fast.