Chapter 5 The talk

We finally pulled back up to his house. He gets out slamming the car door hes pissed so I'm keeping quiet. I'm not even gonna try to keep him sane cause it won't work.
He comes over to my side of the car and helps my fat pregnant self out.

We walk back in and his mom immediately approaches and immediately yells. "Don't you ever tell me to fuck off and don't you ever storm off and especially speed down the busy road like that with a pregnant woman in the car."

"Fuck sake I didn't come back for you to continue to nag at me and stop acting like you care about my child and I'll never put my baby or my princess in harm so sit down before I leave again." She stops and sits down next to Diego's dad. His whole family sitting in the one really long couch. Diego goes and sits in the single and only free chair.

I continue to stand near the entrance when Diego looks back at me and smiles."what are you doing beautiful." He makes me smile "I don't know" I answer as he stretches his arm and I grab his hands. He pulls me towards him and I sit on his lap as he places his hands on my stomach.

I smile at my stomach as I rub It gently. Diego quickly jumps back and removes his hand from my stomach. I giggle. "What was that!?" Diego gives me a concerned look as I laugh at him. I grab his hand putting it back on my stomach as I look at him and he relaxes as he feel our baby kick "our babys kicking" our eyes meet again and I smile.

We hear the cleared throat again and my smile fades as I see them staring at us again "Can we talk now or...." His mom asks and I stay quiet
But Diego nods "I decided your right, the way I acted violently was wrong especially when your my kid.  I love you son but please don't shout at me like that again. And for you Isabella I'm sorry I shouldn't have switched on you and I shouldn't have interrupted you I hope we can have a different starting." She apologizes.

I smile. "It's ok Mrs Romano" Diego laughs. "What I said it correctly this time." I laugh "Don't call my mom Mrs Romano if your gonna pop out her grandchild In 5 months." I nod at him. "Call me Gabi." His Mom tells me and I nod. "Now this conversation" my smile drops.

"Your obviously keeping it correct?" Gabi folds her arms but not in an angry way more like she's cold I just nod. "Is it gonna have a bedroom at both houses just one or what." She asks and I look at Diego. "Both." Diego answers.  I smile at him and I sit further back on him cause I'm not comfortable. I lay back on him a little as I start playing with his hair.

"How are you gonna pay for its stuff like cots and clothes and food, diapers, pacifiers,toys and other stuff?" She actually looked concerned. "Well my father he's kind of Rich I don't like saying that word but he is. He's giving us a couple thousand dollars for the baby and he's also offering Diego a job once the money starts running out and after the baby's a few months old." I look down.

"Wow that's generous of him!" I look up to see a smile on Gabi's face and I smile. "Well your 4 months so you should know the gender by now what is it?" "I don't know I was waiting till Diego wasn't grounded anymore I booked an appointment for tomorrow if he's free?" I look at Diego and his face lit up. "Of course I'm free what time?" He pecks my lips "2:30?" He nods. "I'll pick you up." I nod and he kisses me. I kiss back and pull him away and he bites my bottom lip a bit.

"God I love you" I giggle at him and I mock him. "I'm not god but I love you too." I kisses his teeth. "Don't mock me rude girl." "Don't get so butt hurt." "I'm not butt hurt!" He whines I kiss his cheek. "Whatever you say bubba." I stand up pulling my risen skirt down." "Where you going?" Diego grabs my hand "Toilet my bladders messed the fuck up." I tell him. "You don't know where it is tho." "Oh yeah show me?"

He stands up and wraps an arm around my waists and leads me to a bathroom. Once I was finished I washed my hands and got water on my Jordans FUCCCCCKKKKK I go back to the living room fake sniffling. "Baby what's wrong?" "I got water on my Jordans." I sit back on his lap and he puts my legs on his lap too "Is that it?" "Yeah but there ruined there gonna dry a different colour." I whine "So the baby's fine?" He asks. "Yeah it's fine in there." I poke my stomach and I get a kick back.

I lay my head on Diegos' chest and close my eyes. I can feel him rub my back and I feel my body relax as I fall asleep.

Diegos Pov

I was watching TV with my family and I thought Isabella was doing the same until,I heard little snores and everyone looks at us. "Is she sleeping?" My father asked.so I try look at Isabella but her face was squashed against my chest. "Yeah I think so." I stroke her hair and gently pick her up standing up. I walk her upstairs and tuck her into my bed I plant a kiss on her lips.

I walk back down and sit back down  I hear a ringtone around me and see Isas phone. I go to hang up but I see someone called Gabe on it. Who the fuck is Gabe.

"Hello" "Hey what you doing with Isabellas phone?" My face goes to confused to angry "hol'up who da fuck is dis!" "Her brother Gabriel Romano who are you?" My face softens. "Oh, sup it's Diego." I say. "Oh mysterious baby daddy." I chuckle. "Yup that's me Isabellas sleeping. I can take a message though." I kick my feet up as I lean back on the arm rest. "Oh it's not that important. mom just wants to see if she's ok and if she will be back for dinner?" "She's fine and no I don't think she'll be back for dinner she will prolly sleep for a while but don't worry I'll get her something when she wakes up." I reassure him "Alright that's fine bye what was it Diego?"  "Yup and bye." I hang up and put her phone in my pocket.