Chapter 18 Talking

It was now 9:50 and I have just put my Tony to bed I put that vicks stuff on him and he didn't like it and kicked up a fuss he was already in a bad mood cause he didnt want to go to bed he wanted to watch football with uncle Donovan and uncle Bryan. I'm now in bed waiting for Diego I have shorts and a loose black crop top on.

I scroll through instagram and catch up on celebrity drama and before I new it I heard the front door open I look at the time and realise it had just turned 11 dang it's true that social media can really suck you in. I put my phone away and stair at the door that was opening. I almost immediately make eye contact and diego and he gives me a tired smile.

I look him up and down and God did he look good. He had a blue coverall that was all dirty on but the top half was tied at his waist and he had a tight fitted tank top on his hair was a muffled up. I feel something soft on my lips and realise he was kissing me so I kissed back. "your normally asleep by now" I give him a smile. "yeah well I need to talk to you so here I am" I say he gives me a worried look "ok" he says with uncertainty.

He walks into the bathroom and shuts the door and in the matter of seconds I hear the shower start running. I go back on social media until I here the shower stop. The door and he walks out in a towel his muscles glistening as the water droplets roll down his body. He gets his boxers out of his dresser and steps into them his towel still on. He drops his towel and comes towards me and into bed.

"you OK what do you need to talk about" I take deep breath. "I love you Diego but I'm worried about us in worried about our family. Your working so hard in college and at work. You leave early and you come home late I never get to see you and neither does Tony its not OK he's your son and he doesn't even get to see his daddy anymore"

He looks down and sighs "i know babe I'm always tired and I can rarely concentrate at school or at work I'm making stupid mistakes at work that nearly cost me my life but Im doing it for us baby we're so close to getting the house."

"ik but your gonna end up killing yourself diego your gonna keep on working unhealthy hours at work just to pay bills when we can stay here for a while quite literally rent free." he looks at me dead in the eyes "what are trying to say isa" he asks leaning back on the head bored and folding his arms.

"I think we should focus on our family we're rushing into getting this house to the point you don't even get to see your son and when we get the house it's still gonna be like that so you can pay the bills I think we should live here for a bit longer save properly so your not killing yourself with work and you can actually have time for your son Also everyone loves having there nephew or grandson running around here it's the highlight of there days and your mom doesn't want to see her baby leave home yet she doesn't want to see you go and she thinks it's because of her"

He kisses his teeth "I'm being serious diego it's hurting her to see you killing yourself just to get away from her" I look into his eyes so he can tell I'm being dead serious he looks down and sighs. "Ok , ok we will stay here for a little while longer if that's what's best for us and if that's what you want we'll do it"

I smile at him and he smile back he grabs the back of my neck pulling me closer before kissing me passionately his tongue slides into my mouth and I tongue him back.

He gets up a little bit not breaking the kiss and climbs ontop of me I wrap my legs around his waist as he start moving a little his dick rubbing against me. His lips travel to my neck and then collar bone and I let out a shaky breath. His hands travel down my body and then up it but this time his hand was in my  shirt

His hands making it to my breasts as he massages them he kisses me once again deepening it. "gosh I missed this." I didn't like the fact that he was wasting time talking. "shut up and fuck me" I say desperately. He pulls off his only piece of clothing and he pulls off my shorts. I spread my legs a little wider as he leaned down and kissed again.

Distracting me with the kiss he shoves himself into me causing me to moan through the kiss. He slowly starts moving into me before putting a leg on his shoulder. He grabs his headboard with one hand as his other loosely Covers my mouth.

My legs locked around his hips put of instinct as my back arches and my eyes roll back in pleasure. He was pounding fast hard and rough and with every stroke he hit my g-spot. My moans became uncontrollable to the point Diego had to tell my to shut the fuck up and tightened his grip around my mouth.

My toes curled as I came to my end and one thing I can tell that is correct is that his dick has grown alot in the past  5 months and its shower. My breathing heavys and the knot in my stomach starts to unravel as I cum all over Diego's dick. He keeps going making me have my second orgasm of the night. His thrust became sloppy and his grunts became a little louder and I feel his thick substance shoots into me. Once he's done he pulls out quickly and lays beside me. We were both breathing heavily.

My legs were still open because they were to sore to close. I look over at Diego who had sweat dripping down his body and his dick was against his stomach all limp. I look up at his face to see that he was smiling at me "I love you." I say with a raspy throat due to all the screaming. "i love you too." he replys making me smile wide.