Chapter 43 More Than A Punishment

It's was currently 6 and I was still at the mall I was able to get my nails done and my belly button pierced before Azailey started crying Layla also got her 3rds pierced aswell which was really cute. We got some Starbucks did a little clothes shopping for me and Azailey and Tony for his birthday and we got ourselves some food and I also fed Azailey in the bathrooms so I didn't disturb anyone and we went claires and got her ears pierced which I sent the video to her daddy so he could see.

Azailey was now asleep again and I was pushing her stroller out of the mall. "do you wanna go anywhere else." i asked layla and she shook her head "I think I got all that I need." i nod and we get to the car putting our stuff In the backseat and Azailey stroller in the trunk before driving layla home and then getting home.

I walked into the living room where my depressed sexually frustrated boyfriend sat man spreading with his head lent back. "I'm back." I say and he lifts his head up the look of discomfort on his face. I give him his card and car keys back. "I didn't use your card I paid for the fuel." he raises his eyebrow up in acknowledgement. "did you see the video I sent you." he shook his head and I rolled my eyes.

"well its your daughter getting her ears pierced so watch it when you decide to give a shit." i say walking away and putting Azailey down to sleep. Tony was drifting off in Donovan lap. "your wanna take a nap babe." i ask him and he just puts his arms out for me. I pick him up and he lays his head on my chest as he closes his eyes. I take him upstairs I put him in his bed and change him into pj's as he slept.

I give him a little kiss on his cheek before heading downstairs and into the kitchen. I find gabi cooking something. "I need to talk to you young lady." She says turning around and wiping her hands on a towel. "why are you punishing Diego for so long" ugh here we go again. "cause he pushed me into a pool Infront of everyone." she nods
"I understand that but 3 months of blue balls ain't nice isa it's full of discomfort and agony." i grab an apple this is pathetic.

"he can always jerk off his hands can work perfectly fine." i say and she just shakes her head. "well he said he's tried and apparently he's immune to his hand cause he hasn't done it in a couple years. Are you sure this is only about the pool incident." i hesitate but nod. And she tilts her head giving me that I don't believe you look.

"fine when he threw me in the pool I wasn't fully recovered from giving birth to Azailey so I got infected and I didn't want to tell him or anyone because it's fucking embarrassing so I went to the doctors like a few mornings after when I realised and they gave me some pills for it and they said to try not to get wet with any substances except water and I'm sorry but your son makes me very wet so I had to stay as far as possible from him until my infection settled down which it has."

I say and she stared at me stunned."I also had to get a few tests done to make sure that getting infected didn't have a knock on affect like infertility." it went quiet. "did it?" she asked and I shake my head. "no but the doctors said that I was really lucky that it didn't." she nods.

"I don't blame him for it and I'm not gonna tell him or he's going to blame himself."  "good" is all she said. "I'm gonna have sex with him today I'm just kinda scared cause the last time I had sex I got pregnant with Azailey and I'm traumised from carrying her to child birth to postnatal It just all been traumatising."

"there's no need to explain I do understand where you coming from I was just trying to say I don't like seeing my son in any kind of pain if thats physical or emotional."  and understood where she came from cause I feel the same with Tony. So I nod. "and I understand where your coming from gabi I do." i say.

"good" she's says before turning back to the food that was bubbling on the stove behind her. "don't be to loud and make sure your safe." "i know gabi." i say

I go upstairs and into Tony's room to see him fast to sleep on his stomach as little snores escaped from his lips. I then checked on Azailey and she was also asleep on he stomach her pacifier hanging from her mouth as she slept peacefully with her mouth open.

I walk into mine and Diegos room getting into the showers and rewashing everywhere and putting this on.

I tie my hair up before getting into bed and putting the Covers over my body and I call diegos phone and he immediately answers

I tie my hair up before getting into bed and putting the Covers over my body and I call diegos phone and he immediately answers. "hello." he says. "hi Azailey has had an accident so can you come up and change her diaper whilst I change her bed sheets and can you also get the extra box of diapers from our room." "yeah  babe I'm coming now." i heard footsteps leading to our room when Diego comes in holding his phone in his hand.