Chapter 11 First day home

I woke up to Tony moving in my arms I sit up gently picking him up. He was in a baby grow which I know I didn't put him in. My legs were numb and sore. I looked over and see Diego sleeping on the couch. I hear the door open. And the nice nurse gives me a smile. "Hi just want to remind you that you need to feed him and you are able to leave this afternoon." She whispers.

"Am I able to give him like a bath?" I ask. "You are but we recommend giving little washes with a flannel and just water then giving him a proper bath when he's around a month and a half" she smiles.

"Ok thank you." I give a small smile and she leaves. I let Anthony eat. It felt Weird but I'll do anything for my son. It was already 12 by the time he finished so we could leave in around an hour. I put tony down for a quick nap whilst I took a shower and cleaned myself.

I put on some grey Nike sweatpants and a black cropped tube top the Nike sweatpants. I go and see Anthony awake in his hospital crib.

I do what the nurse tells me too and I gave him a little wash with a flannel. I didnt want to wake up Diego cause he was going to drive and I didn't want him to be tired behind the wheel. I put Tony in grey sweatpants and white baby grow and a grey hat.

When I went back in I wake up Diego with a few kisses and he groans and flashes his pearly white teeth through a smile

When I went back in I wake up Diego with a few kisses and he groans and flashes his pearly white teeth through a smile. "Morning love" I kiss him again "Mmm don't kiss me I have morning breath." I giggle "it doesn't help that your voice goes deeper and sexier." He chuckles then gets up.

"We can leave In like 20 minutes I've already got tony dressed." He nods heading into the tiny bathroom. He comes out in a tight black tank top and grey sweatpants. Which was not a good choice when my hormones were still sky rocketed.

I bite my bottom lip and he clearly saw. "Give yourself a month baby and I'll give your all of me." I roll my eyes and smile. He helps me put Anthony In his car seat. We walk well I woddle to the front desk and I sign myself out.

I smile and say bye to the nurses that helped me birth tony. I get into the back seat of Diegos car as he clicks Tony's car seat into place and straps him in.

Halfway to Diego house, tony started crying so I let him wrap his tiny little hand around my finger and give him a pacifier. he drifts of two sleep and I just look at him to whole way there. He's really here my son's here with me. His hand around my finger as he smiles in his sleep whilst hes laughing and smiling with the angles who's teasing him.

The car comes to the holt and Diego comes round back helping me out and getting tony out aswell. An unfamiliar car was parked outside his house but I didn't really care. We walked in and meet everyone in the living room along with a older man and middle aged woman a couple (I'm guessing) I didn't recognize.

"Uncle,Vanessa." Diego sounded surprised. He looked over to his mom with sympathy and his mom looked sad, miserable, angry. "Diego honey we didn't know you would be here your mother said you were off at a friends house." His uncles girlfriend shuffled over to him giving him a big hug. "Wow you've grown mi amor." She says squeezing his muscular arms I scoffed and gave her a dirty look.

Vanessa and Diego's uncles weren't married due to the lack of a ring on her left ring finger. Meaning her and Diego aren't related and she was staring at him like she was a desperate teenager and he was a walking, vibrating dildo

Me scoffing earnt a snigger from Gabi and a mean stare from Vanessa. "I don't know what's so funny to you Gabriella." She gives Gabi the rudest look like she ain't in her fucking house. She turns to me a gives me the fakest smile ever

"Hi I'm Vanessa,Josephs girlfriend and you must be......" "Isabella, Diegos Girlfriend oh scratch that baby mama." I shake her hand giving her a fake smile back she gives me a confused look but then she sees tony in his car seat which was in Diego's hand.

"Omg you broke the tradition. But you were so comitted." She was shocked "No not really well I was until I saw this cute lady then I just couldn't help myself." He looks at me and I smile at him. "Ugh bad for me. I always thought if you broke tradition it would atleast be with me." She giggles until she sees my face. "I'm only joking girrlll." Yeah yeah joking my fucking back foot.

"But come on it's always the skanks that make the boys break tradition." That's when I lost it. "What the fuck is that meant to fucking mean bitch."

"Oh nothing personal." I snapped at her.

"Well it is fucking personal you calling me a fucking skank when I'm not you don't even know the fucking story so stop chatting shit. Me and Diego's first time was his idea so don't fucking call me a skank bitch and let's not forget the dirty looks your giving Gabi. The fucking attitude and your also calling her a skank so stop acting like your not in her fucking House and she can't kick your fat fake as out."

She gasps about what I just said. "Babe chill she's basically my auntie. Her and my uncle have been dating for like 7 years" He puts his hand on my arm. "

Don't fucking touch me Diego. She's not your auntie. She's a bitch who thinks it's ok to be squeezing you up Infront off me, calling you mi amor, wishing your virginity was taken by her and is clearly disrespecting your mom and your baby mama and you clearly don't give a fuck. Or to blind to realise it so she better stop but I whoop her ass and I don't give a fuck if I just gave birth."

Tony starts crying so I grab him and sit on the couch crossing my legs one over the other and laying tony in my arm. I give him my finger and a few kisses and I bounce him a little. "Plus if I was your uncle I wouldn't want to wife her either. I would have to fuck that diseased filled pussy."

Vanessa gasps and Gabi laughs "Ness I'm so sorry ignore her she's still got epidural in her system which hightens her hormones forgive her." Vanessa fold her arms but nods and I roll my eyes.

I give Tony to Diego as I go toilet but when I came back he was with Vanessa getting smothered with kisses. I immediately take tony off her. "Diego what the hell!!"

"What? She wanted to hold him!"
"Holding and kissing are to other things Diego I don't know where her mouth as been and the lipgloss she's wearing could give him rashes!"
"Alright I'm sorry." I sigh "it's ok baby." I sit next to him and he puts an arm around me "but only you and I can kiss his cheeks. forehead only for family members and only without products on their lips."

He nods and grabs my chin with one of his fingers and kisses me he slipped in his tongue so I tongue him back. We pull away and I bite my bottom lip and gave him a smile "what was that for?" He whispers I'm sorry and I lean my head on his shoulder and he kisses my forehead.