Chapter 32 Name Day

After Diegos so called friends left I didn't want to be around anyone at all because I was so fucking insecure so I took my son and we had some cuddles. He left me of course to watch mickey mouse on YouTube kids in his room whilst I quite literally stayed in bed all day and all night. I woke up the next day and Diego wasn't around again. But atleast this time I know he's downstairs. I shower really quickly making sure to add on my belly oil so I don't get stretch marks.

(her bumps much bigger btw) Me and Diego had the matching set that I'm wearing but my bottoms half was underwear so instead I'm wearing Diegos matching boxers and my bra I plan on staying in bed again today so my stomach will be covered

I climb Into bed laying on my back as I put greys anatomy on. Before the first episode could even finish Diego burst through the door. "look baby I'm really sorry about my stupid fucking friends I really am but you need to come downstairs you can't stay in bed all day you know the baby doesn't like lying down alot and we've got a kids Isa you can't do this anymore."

"I don't want to show my bump"
"baby I love your bump and you should too it shows the growth of our sweet girl its shows the braveness of women as it shows that there so strong and brave enough to carry a baby and birth it"

"And yeah it may look weird to a bunch of fucked up boys whos never seen a pregnancy bump before but honestly baby it's beautiful and you should be proud of it." i smile at him. "now lemme speak to my daughter." i giggle as he jumps on the bed

________________

After Diego had the longest conversation with his daughter who answered back with kicks he dragged me downstairs where everyone was including Tony who was playing with Donovan.

"theres the beautiful mama" Gabi said. "what happened yesterday we literally didn't see at all" I just shake my head. I look at Donovan and see a growing hickey on his neck.

I go up to him and grab his hand walking away. "can I talk to you Don." i say as I speed off. "what Bella how are you walking this fast at 9 months pregnant."

He says as I drag him away once we reach the kitchen "you know you have a huge hickey on your neck." his eyes grow wide. "shit thanks for telling me do you have anything to cover it up" I nods grabbing my bag from the hanger and getting my travel concealer out.

I cover his hickey well hickeys with it and dab it in with my fingers. "that should be good but try not to touch your neck or it will wipe off." he nods. "thank you so much I owe you one" I smile as we walk back into the living room. "what was that about." Diego says with a suspicious look. "nothing you need to worry about nosey" he grab my hand pulling me towards him and on his lap. His hands go straight to my stomach rubbing it.

"you know she's gonna be a daddy's girl." he says randomly. "In your dreams love" I smile. "no cause you even said yourself she only kicks when I'm speaking to her or if I'm touching your stomach." i roll my eyes. "she's not kicking now." but right after I say that I feel a huge kick. And you could literally see her foot and gosh did it hurt. "you where saying?" Diego says and I pinch his arm.
"shut up that really hurt" I tell him. "and was you pinching me" he argues back.

"don't compare the pain baby" I say shaking my head and diego rubs my stomach. "I can't wait to meet my babygirl" I could feel diegos smile from infront of him. So I lean back with a smile and he kisses my head

"what is my granddaughters name anyway" Diegos dad says taking a sip of his drink. My jaw drops as I turn to Diego. "I forgot we have to name her" he laughs at me  "well I haven't and I have a list of names."

He pulls out his phone and starts reading the list. "I've got amara Hailey zoe and bella" I sit up and look at him. "Bella?" he nods. "After her mama" he smiles.

"I like Bella but I want all my kids to have the same sounding name like starts with A and ends with Y" Diego looked at me confused.

"why that's so weird" he says and my smile fades. "your weird" I say and he chuckles at me. "Also I like all the names" I complain.

"Then merge them together " Adam says on his phone "a from amara z from zoe ai from Hailey and la from bella" landon says.

"azaila" I sound it out. "no I don't like it" me and Diego say at the same time. "what about Azailey" Diego says. "scrap the la from Bella and just take ailey from Hailey that means she can have the same beginning and end letters as Anthony "

"I love it" I smile at Diego "Azailey Romano" "what's her middle name" Gabi asks I look at Diego "you can choose her middle name"  "I like mara" Diego smiles. "I like mara too"

"so you've got Anthony Matteo Romano and Azailey Mara Romano" Donovan says and we nod.

"Baby Zailey" Diego says putting his hands on my stomach and I put mine ontop of his. I feel Azailey start to move and she kicks Diegos hand a little . "She is so gonna be a daddy's girl you just gotta admit it at this point baby." i shake my head. I'm never ever gonna admit my babies love there father than they do me.