Chapter 22 A Reaction

I was in the living room with Tony watching mickey mouse whilst Gabi was making us all lunch and Donovan and Briana were doing god knows what. My legs were crossed and Tony at in the little whole that my legs formed.

I was bouncing nervously but it was also making Tony sleepy. He leaned back his head on my chest as he fell asleep. Not long before he fell asleep the front door jingled before it opened. Diego walks in with a dark blue hoodie black pants and black and dark blue blue jordan 4.

"daddy" Tony says tiredly reaching out for Diego. Diego picks him up and Tony up not taking his eyes of my face. Tony immediately falls asleep on Diego. Diego comes and sits down next to me.

"are you OK you've been crying" he wipes away a falling tear before lifting my chin up to look at him. "Diego Im- I'm" I stop. "your what isabella" he asks. "I'm pregnant Diego." tears constantly fall as I look at him and he just looked at me not saying anything. "say something Diego" he shakes his head. "i-I don't know what to say."

"D-do you want it-" his eyes widen "of course I want it thats my baby I want all my kids." my eyes start to well up. "you don't want it do you?" he asks the light in his face escaping. "i don't know Diego I want it I do but I don't know if I can do it by myself I can barely look after Tony but an infant as well it will kill me. Even before that when I'm heavily pregnant and can barely do anything then what remember when i was pregnant with Tony and at that point I didn't even have a toddler on top of it and I was struggling."

He looks at me."what do you mean by yourself." he asks and I could tell he was getting a little upset and a little annoyed. "I love you so much Diego and you know that. And I would never ask you to give up something your so fucking passionate about. But your working so much your never here ever and you can't deny that even after our talk nothing change I feel like a single mom at this point I get no help from you with Tony cause your always gone so if I have this baby I'm gonna have to do it by myself unless you stop working. your mom already said we can live here as long as we want and that shes not ready to let you go anyways."

His eyes close and he looks down at our son sleeping on his chest. He slowly nods."OK." he chokes out. "ill do it, I'll quit tomorrow" he looks into my eyes. "just don't take my baby away from me." he says as his eyes start to well. "Diego that not what I'm trying-" he shakes his head. "but it is though its and ultimatum either quit doing something that you love or ill kill your baby." my eyes water as I see a tear roll down his face.

"but I'll do it. I'll quit. For us. For our family." he stands up with Tony in his arms as he walks away.
I curl up in a ball. Gabi was right this was the wrong way to do it me being pregnant and Diego working were to separate problems and I merged them together and involved and innocent baby into an already fucked up relationship. I should have fixed me and Diego and then focused on the baby.

I take a few breaths and wipe away my tears and I go upstairs to mine and Diego's room to find him on the edge of the bed ours on being him sleeping.

His elbows were on his knees and his head hung low. "I'm sorry babe" he looks at me before looking back at the ground. "I merged to problems together and I shouldn't have so im so sorry." I say my voice breaking. "it's fine baby your right. I shouldn't expect you to carry birth and look after both of my children while I sit back and work I should be there for all three of you so you had all right to question aborting our child cause this shouldn't be an environment for a new baby and I shouldn't be one for Tony."

"thats why I had a conversation with your dad last week about working with him. It gets good pay I only have to go in once a week for only 3 hours and the rest I can work at home at my own time schedule and that's why I just warned my boss that I will be handing in my notice of resignment."

He looks up at me he holds out his hand and I take it as he walks me towards him and on his lap and he pulls me into his lap."I'm so sorry I made you feel so shit for these passed few months and I swear to god I swear on my life and everything I have I will never make you feel less than the person I wanna spend my life with and love to pieces. I'll never make you feel less than what you deserve and I promise you that."

I smile at him and lean my head on his."I love you so much" he smiles at me gosh his smile I love it so much. "I love you too and I can't wait for the day I turn you into my wife" my cheeks turn warm and I turn all shy as I giggle shyly and he laughs at me before kissing my lips and I kiss him back.

"I'm nearly 2 months by the way" I say in between kisses. "mhm" he responds with as his hand travel down my body I push back a little and he lands on his elbows. "ow daddy" I sweet little tired voice says which causes us to stop and out eyes to open. "sorry bud go night night ok" he didn't respond but a really faint snoring sound was heard. We both  turn and look at our son before turning and facing eachother giving eachother a proud smiles.