Chapter 39 Period After Birth

It's still been a week since I had Azailey but it's more on the 2 weeks side of it and my period decided to start mid feeding Azailey at 6 this morning. The period After birth comes more or less a month or two after birth NOT A WEEK and the worst part of it it hurts like a bitch to point where I've gone pale and sweaty looking like the people who are dying in the movies.

The period after birth is the worst and feels like birth all over again when I had it with Tony it was the worst experience of my life but I was lucky enough to only experience it for 3 days instead of a whole week.

Right now I'm still In bed whilst Diego gets both the babys fed he doesn't know I'm on my period because he's never known when I am on in the whole of the 8 years we've been together and I want to keep it that way because I don't know how he would react if I told him or how he would react if I leaked or something so I dont tell him and if I do leak I clean it before he even notices.

I feel this gush of blood being released when I let out a little sneeze and honestly it's grosses me out. So I decided to get in the shower to wash everything away and that's what I do and I make sure to clean my area very well. I put on this outfit

The hot water on my lower stomach helped so much so I stick in a tampon and I make my way downstairs I walk into the kitchen and Briana and Gabi were there

The hot water on my lower stomach helped so much so I stick in a tampon and I make my way downstairs I walk into the kitchen and Briana and Gabi were there. "hi love you OK you look extremely pale lifeless even." Gabi says with a worried expression.

"I'm on my period already and the pain is real unbearable." i tell her.  "oh god I can't imagine what your going through because the more overdue you are the more painful it is." i nod. "Does Diego know" I shake my head rapidly. "he never knows when im on my period the whole 8 years we've been together he's never known once even after Tony and I want to keep it that way."
_____________

Well um that plan isnt going to plan. He still don't know but the cramps and the pain has intensified to the max and its gonna become impossible to hide.

I have just fed Zailey and Tony and put them both down for a nap An xtermd I've also just change my tampon and took ibuprofen.

I hold onto my stomach groaning as I drag my feet through the living room and to Diego. I let out a little cry as I climb on his lap and curl up in his lap my head In his neck. "you OK baby."  he asks rubbing my back and I shake my head. "what's wrong" he asks kissing my shoulder. I shake my head again. "you don't want to tell me?" he asks and I shake my head no. Again.

He continues to rub and lightly scratch my back. As he kisses and nibbles on my shoulder touch has always been Diego's love language so it's comforting when he does stuff like this.

"Bella babe I got you a hot water bottle" I hear gabi's voice so I take my head out of diegos neck and my arms from around his waist. I grab the water and put it on my lower stomach and in my shorts.

"can you tell me what's wrong with you now" Donovan chuckles. "is it not obvious." i look at him confused. "OK seriously either your slow or you seriously don't know." i sigh.

"I'm on my period babe." I tell him. "oh, ohhh" he says realisation finally hitting him. "well what am I meant to do" he asks but I just groan and cuddle him even tighter. "how do you not know what to do I've had a girlfriend for less then a year and I know what to do " Donovan says.

"she never tells me when she on and I honestly never have a clue she hides it that well" he tells him. "just cuddle her OK hold her until she doesn't want to be held anymore and that's it don't worry about Azailey or Tony OK I got them just look after her right now shes in alot of pain." i didn't like how they were talking like I wasn't in the room but I didn't want to talk to correct them and what Gabi was saying was spot on.

"how bad" Diego asks kissing my shoulder lightly. "I don't know all I know is that your first period after birth is the absolute worse the longer the baby is in the uterus the more painful the period so let's say the baby was premature and was born at 7 month the period would most likely hurt but not as much probably just feel like consistent stomach pain and someone who is fully 9 month I can tell you right now it hurts so much sometimes more than birth itself but for someone who was so overdue as isa I cannot imagine its indescribable it must be that bad excruciating really worse then the whole birth overall and that's why Diego you just do what she says don't give her hassle today." I can feel diego nod as he rubs my back slowly and it felt amazing just being in his arms feel amazing.

I breathe in his scent as I close my eyes."you OK baby" I hear him asks me just as I was about to drift to sleep I nod. "can you lay down." i ask him and in a few seconds I was asleep in his arms as his body also relaxes.

Dr omano_

Liked by Don_1996, Bellarico and 600 moreDr omano_ cuddles with the love of my life Photo by: @Don_1996

Dr omano_ cuddles with the love of my life
Photo by: @Don_1996.