Chapter 20 A Shock

Its been around a month since Diego has changed his work schedule, but we still don't see him. He goes college goes work but stays at work for over time by accident. He says that theres this really expensive car that just was in an accident and needs fixing almost immediately but everything keeps collapsing on it. And because its such an old car it's not easy to find replacement parts for that exact car.

Does it annoy me that he promised our son to be around more and is doing the exact opposite? Yes. Does it annoy me that I don't even get to see my boyfriend? Yes. Does it annoy me that I still have to feel like a single mom 24/7? Yes. Am I angry and gonna yell at him when I get the chance? No. Am I annoyed that he's doing something he love? No

"ISABELLA CAN YOU COME HERE FOR A MINUTE." I get out of bed and walk towards the voice. It was Gabi and she was in the kitchen with Donovan and Briana. "what's up Gabi" I ask sitting in the spare seat between Briana and Donovan and leans my head in my hand. She turns around and leans against the stove.

"hey did something happen between you and Diego?" she asks cautiously. I sit up properly. "No. Why?" I ask a bit confused. "I just thought that maybe something happened because he never here anymore... Again." i look down. "yeah I know." donovan puts a hand on my back. "are you OK." i nod.

"is he mad at me because I told him not to have sex anymore" I shake my head. "no I don't think so he was fine that night." she nods. "is it cause you guys haven't had sex yet." she asks awkwardly. I sigh. "I honestly don't know he says he's stays late because he needs to get this one car done but I don't know if I want to fully believe that." she nods. "are you hungry I can make you something to eat." i shake my head no

"has Tony eaten though" she nods. "Bella do you have a tampon I can't find any in this damn house." briana says and thats when I notice a hot water bottle on her a lower stomach. "yeah it's in Diego's bathroom in the cupboard under the sink." I follow briana upstairs and I lay on the bed whilst she goes into the bathroom and grabs the tampon and walks out.

What hot me thinking though was I'm normally on right before Briana yet I haven't got mine yet. I grab my phone and check my tracker. It says I've been late for 2 weeks and that my ovulation day is in 2 weeks meaning my last ovulation day was a month ago when me and Diego had sex.

FUCK

I speed into the bathroom grabbing the box of birth control I count every last pill Bout 5 times only to discover that I had an extra one.

SHIT

I shut the bathroom door locking it before rummaging through the cupboard to find a full pack of clear blue pregnancy test. I pull down the pair of diegos boxers before squatting over the toilet and peeing on the stick. My hands were shaking and my breathing was unsteady. I place the pregnancy test on the counter before finishing my business and washing my hands. I put the toilet seat lid down and sit on it. I hold the pregnancy in my hand as my other arm was on my shaking knee holding my head as I chewed on my acrylic nails.

I sit in silence as I wait for the test to clear. It was a digital one so the screen was blank.... Until it wasn't.

Postive 4+ it read. I kept reading it over and over as tears ran down my face. This can't be real. No. I cannot be pregnant. I get up pacing back and forth the bathroom before my back hits a wall and I slide down it crying in silence. This is all my fault. Gabi doesn't want to have another grandchild and I don't want to be a mother of 2 at 19 I haven't even turn twenty yet.

I already feel like a single mother what am I meant to do now. Diego is never here anymore I'm gonna have to look after both by myself. How is Diego gonna react when he finds out or my parents or his. I can't I can't do this I can't be a mother again. I can't have this baby.

I cry into my arms as my arms muffles my loud crys as I drop the test and curl into a ball. My mind runs at a 1000 miles per hour as negative thoughts take over. "MAMA" I hear. "MAMA WHERE ARE YOUUU" reality hits me and I get up wiping my tears away and covering and hiding the test.

I wipe my face with a little bit of water and take deep breaths in and out before coming out of the bathroom to see Donovan and tony. I grab tony from behind and he squeals as I put him on my hip. "hi bumbum" I say with a shakey fake smile. He smiles at me. "I found you" he says poking my nose he kicks for me to put him down and I do so I watch him run out the room before I look back up at Donovan. "are you ok" he asks and I nod.

He chuckles "Bella I've lived with you for a little over 3 years and I class you as my little sister i know when you upset and its OK to be upset and its OK if you don't want to talk about it but atleast don't like about it." he gives me a tiny smile before going to walk out the room before fully exiting he turns and faces me."but if you do want to talk about it or realise that you need someone to talk to you know where to find me."

I give him a tiny smile before mouthing thank you he does the little salute before walking away.

I lay in bed and just close my eyes in hope that my mind clears up. But before I knew it I was asleep.