Chapter 4 Freedom

Diego's Pov

God I Honestly think my parents hate me 4 fucking months I was grounded for. For having sex! they said it would have only been 1 if I didn't skip school and fucked on there new marbled counter top. I kinda maybe laughed when they told me which added an extra month. Even my dad said it was too much but my crazy fucking mother said it wasn't ugh my father is so pussy whipped.

I snuck my phone a couple weeks ago with the help of my father. I got the chance to call Isabella and of course I did. We figured things out and we're keeping it. She currently 4 months pregnant and I'm going crazy I haven't seen her in so long.
Today is the day I see her and also tell my parent she's pregnant and I am prepared to get grounded again.

Shes told her parents it was hard for her and I beat myself up everyday for not being there to support her. She's coming round mine and that's when we're going to tell my parents. I'm not prepared but she's 4 months already and the guilt is creeping up on me.

Isabellas Pov

My lover is finally free and I have a feeling his freedom is going to be short when his mom finds out I'm pregnant with her grandchild. I'm getting ready right now actually. I kept my hair down and just clipped it out of my face. I really want to show you my outfit I thought it was really cute let me just show you my bump first.

 I really want to show you my outfit I thought it was really cute let me just show you my bump first

I know big right? My mom says I'm huge for 4 months but she was too so she's not surprised. Anyways back to my outfit.

I put my brown black and white Jordan 1s on and Diego's flannel that I'm gonna Clip up so I don't look pregnant so his mother doesn't realise Straight away

I put my brown black and white Jordan 1s on and Diego's flannel that I'm gonna Clip up so I don't look pregnant so his mother doesn't realise Straight away. The Uber I ordered came so I gave my dad a kiss and ofc he had to up it and give me the biggest hugs and a few kiss.
I step into the Uber and strap myself in and off we go.

45 minutes later I pulled up outside the white and wood themed mansion. I clip up the flannel and was close to knocking on the door when someone walked out. "Oh sorry love didn't mean to shock you like that just heading out to chop the grass I'm the gardener." The man stuck his hand out and I shook it "go on in they're all In the living room" he moved and I walked in giving him one last smile as he shoot the door behind me.

I walked into the living room the walk way was open but no one realised I was there so I give it a soft knock. Everyone looks at me and my face lights up and a smile plasters on my face when I see Diego. He stands up he only had sweatpants on which I found hot. I run to him as he meets me in the middle and picks me up. I wrap my legs around his waist as I dig my head into his neck and hug him tight. I let a few tears escape my eyes I take my face out of his neck as I place both my hands on each of his cheeks. I unwrap my legs as he slowly puts me down. I don't move my hands and I look at him.

I smiles and he smiles back. I  go on my tip toes and he leans down a bit as we share a kiss.I pull away then kiss him again moving my hands to his neck as we kiss in sync. We pull away after a bit. "I missed you bubs." I whisper "I miss you too princess." we hear a throat clear and we look in the direction to see his whe family staring at us. I'm a shy person so Diego wraps his arm around my shoulder.

"Um guys this is my girlfriend Isabella Rico Isa this is my big ass family oldest to youngest dad, mama, Donovan,Emelia, Landon, Brianna,Jackson,Bryan, Adams and the youngest Rosa."

I smile "hi nice to meet you!" I rub my arms as his mother looks me up and down and his brothers check me out. "Mom stop."I hear Diego mutter through his teeth and he gives his brothers evil looks and I look at him then I look down. "Diego." He looks at me and I look down. "I wanna go home." I whisper.

"Oh were sorry we don't mean to make you feel uncomfortable." his father speaks out hitting the 3 older boys round the head and nudging his wife I just nod "Guys we have something to tell you." Diego bursts out I look at him wide eyes. Were doing this now ok. "Just to get to the point so she can go home or whatever." I hold his hand as I knew he was nervous. "She's pregnant, 4 months pregnant to be exact."

His mother's face drops and his siblings looked shocked. His dad on the other hand didn't look surprised at all. His mom start laughing. "Good joke Diego but that's not believable she doesn't even have a bump." Her smile fades as I start to undo the flannel. Once it's done Diego takes it off me and I stand to side as they have a clear view of my stomach.

Tears flow down his mother's face as she comes up to us and hits Diego across the face causing his face to jolt to the side. I gasp in her sudden actions. "YOU TOLD ME YOU WERE BEING SAFE." "MOM." Diego yells "WHAT DID YOUR PARENTS SAY ABOUT IT GIRL." She switches at me
"They-" "WHAT THEY DON'T KNOW."  she interrupts me "MOM LET HER FUCKING TALK" Diego shouts earning another slap from his mom.

"DO YOU KNOW WHAT FUCK THIS, FUCK YOU.YOU HIT ME LIKE ITS GOING TO CHANGE THE FACT THAT SHES PREGNANT. I THOUGHT YOU WOULD SUPPORT US, I THOUGHT YOU WOULD UNDERSTAND COMING FROM THE FACT YOU HAD DONOVAN AT 13 AND ME AT 19. YEAH YOU WARNED ME OF THIS BUT ITS TO LATE MOM SHE FOUND OUT WHEN SHE WAS 3 MONTHS MOM. WE DIDNT HAVE A CHOICE IF WE WANTED TO KEEP IT OR NOT. BUT NEVERMIND, I CAN SEE BY YOUR REACTION YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE YOUR FIRST GRANDCHILD TO GROW UP .SO IM GONNA GO I'LL FIND SOMEWHERE ELSE TO LIVE MAYBE A PLACE THAT WILL ACCEPT THE FACT IM GONNA BE A DAD AND WILL HELP ME TO BECOME A GOOD ONE."

The woman was too stunned to speak

His mom was clearly hurt about what he said but he puts a shirt on along with his slides. He grabs his keys and my hand before he leaves he stops and turns around.

"By the way mom, Her parents are like you she's 17 her mom's 31 she had her a 14 her dads huge but loves her alot and they were angry but excepted the fact she was pregnant and couldn't get mad at her cause they did the same thing and are helping us and are so happy to become grandparents and they love me like a son they already treat me like family and treat me better then you do."

We walk out and get in the car. We see his mom come out crying but he speeds off before she could get to the car. I feel so bad and a bit pissed at Diego why would he speak to his mom like that. I don't know there relationship so I don't want to interfere.

All I know is that his family was blowing up his phone telling him to come back, Apologize, Mom upset, they want to sit down and talk,just come back,you hurt mom's feelings.
Diego finally had enough parked the car on the side of the road and answered his dad's phone call.

"What now!?" Diego yells clearly annoyed. "Son come back please i know how you feel and I know part of your mom's reaction was wrong but your mother's really upset she's falling apart just come back and apologize we want to sit both of you down and have a conversation about the baby maybe work things out to make it more easier to handle." His father's voiced boomed on loud speaker. "Fine whatever I'll be there in a bit bye." He hangs up and start the car again.