Chapter 36 Family Additions

I woke up in a hospital bed in a gown. I don't remember anything i only remember nearly passing out in diegos dads arms so when I see a baby in a crib next to me it took be a while to figure out that I gave birth. I look to my right to see Diego asleep on a chair with his arms folded against his chest. I have no clue what day or time it is.

I sit up before slowly standing up taking one leg off the bed slowly before the other. I try to walk but stumble I grab onto the bed quickly before I fell but my ruckus woke up Diego. "Isabella?" he stands up quickly helping me adjust. "what are you doing." he asks. "I wanna go home." I say tearing up.

He pulls me closer as I lay my head on his chest and cry. "why you upset baby" he asks kissing my head. "I don't" I say shaking my head. "you don't what babe" he says with a worried tone. "i don't remember giving birth." he doesn't say anything.

"is there anything else you don't remember baby" he asks almost frightened. I shake my head. "I remember everything that happened from when I woke up to having sex to nearly passing out in your dad's arms but I just don't remember actually giving birth or coming here."

The door opens and a nurse walks in "ooh oh sorry ill come back" Diego let's go of me. "no it's ok, she doesn't remember giving birth is that normal" he asks for me. "its rare but it does happen we can't actually do anything about it sometime the memories come back sometimes it doesn't but I came in here to say that your free to go any time." She gives us a smile before walking out.

"I wanna go now" I tell him. "OK ok shower up whilst I get Azailey ready OK." i nod as he walks me to the bathroom and leaves I untie the robes as it drops off my body. I get in the shower showering off all the dry blood from between my legs and washing myself properly so I don't get infected.

I change Into an outfit that was comfortable.

I walk out the bathroom to see Diego holding Azailey "shes hungry babe" Diego tells me as he held her closely "I flanneled washed her and changed her so I need to shower then we can go home" I smile as he hands me Azailey

I walk out the bathroom to see Diego holding Azailey "shes hungry babe" Diego tells me as he held her closely "I flanneled washed her and changed her so I need to shower then we can go home" I smile as he hands me Azailey. She was in the cutest outfit.

I sit on the bed pulling down a strap I prop Azailey up as she quickly latches on and starts feeding

I sit on the bed pulling down a strap I prop Azailey up as she quickly latches on and starts feeding. Diego walks out with his hair wet and only sweatpants on he smiles as he see me and Azailey together. "Shes so beautiful" I say to him still staring at Azaileys. "I know you made her baby" I look at him With a smile. "I love her" I tell him and he smiles wider. "and I love her just as much" I stick my hand out and he interlocks our fingers. "I love you so much." he smiles at me. "I love you too isa." he kisses my cheek making them flush a light red color.