Chapter 16 Catch Up

3 years gosh it feel like yesterday that it's was Anthonys baby shower. A lot has changed. About a year ago Diego got into a really big argument with his mom. He didn't come home for days and when he did it was so obvious that he had been drinking and smoking weed. This caused me and Diego to have a fight cause I didn't want him near our son in that state. This lead him to walk out the door and not come back for like a week.

Then after that I got a call from the cops saying that he was arrested for fighting. I had to pay $700 bail for him. We had a talk. It got him sober, he gave me the money back, and because he was still not on good terms with his mom he went and got a job to save to move out.

It was hard since he was a highschool drop out. I thought that it wasn't fair for the both of us to not have an education cause it would just lead us to either be poor or have really shitty jobs. This lead me to persuading Diego to go to a community college to get a degree in law. Do I regret my choices ? I don't know.

He still in college hes quite popular there. They know that he's a teen dad they know about me I think but I've never met them. But quite a few strangers have been following my Instagram and Diegos follower went from 1 thousand to 10k quickly I guess when your cute and popular in one community college you popular in all of them.

Anyways I'm regretting my decision cause once he's done college hes gone to fix cars for a living. He gets paid really good cause he's stuck under cars for hours on end. But this also means he's rarely home.

He's always home late so he barely sees tony anymore and I barely see him. I just know he's home when I feel the other side of the bed dip and a kiss planted on my cheek. Me and Diego haven't been sexually active for about 5 months now and even before that we had sex like once a month.

That's really it. Tony has grown huge and has a big attitude problem and I can already tell he's gonna be a highschool bad boy. His hair is a big curl afro that I literally can't control he wears a durag most days cause I just can't deal with his hair. He doesn't let anyone cut or even touch is except for Diego but he's been busy for a while now so it's just overgrown and became overwhelming.

Were still living in Diego's parents house but weve got enough money to put a deposit down for a small 4 bedroom house. It looked beautiful and cosy we also have enough money to furniture it were just waiting for a mortgage to be confirmed.

I wake and Diego was already gone. This Happens most nights so I'm not surprised. I sigh and drag myself out of bed and Into the shower. I undress myself half asleep. Stepping into the shower hot water immediately hitting my body and soaking my short black hair. I grab Diego's body wash cause mine ran out a few days ago. I lather it all over my body. I stand under shower head watching the white foam slide down my body down my legs and washing away with the water beneath me. I decided to wash my hair cause it's starting to look really greasy.

Once I've finished I step out the shower brushing my teeth and walking out. I blow dry and straighten my hair as I sat at my vanity with only my lacy underwear on. I put some touches of make up on before putting on a plain black short tube top they was really that and just covered my boobs.

I put on a pair of Diegos sweatpants rolling the down at the top cause they were way to big. I put on a pair of Diegos white Nike socks before heading downstairs and Into the kitchen Diegos family was there eating breakfast. I give them all a small smile. It's been a bit weird since Diego's argument with his mom.

Ive been feeling like a guest who has overstayed there welcome. Especially since Diegos literally never here anymore. I've been thinking about moving back in with my parents but I have to talk to Diego about that first.

I grab a cup and fill it with water before grabbing a metal straw and plopping it into the cup. I walk upstairs and open Tony's bedroom door. He was awake sitting up reading a book about monster trucks.

"Morning baby." I give him a big smile and he gives me a tired smile back. " Morning mommy." I hand him his water. He gets a really itchy dry throat in the morning so I make sure to give him water before I do anything else with him. He drinks it all pretty fast and he regains the colour in his lips.

He jumps out of bed before running to his bathroom and I follow behind him. I start to run his bath before I help him brush his teeth which he hates. I moisturize his curly locs and brush it out and of cause his dramatic arse screams everytime the brush touches his hair. I put it in a little man bun cause when he has a bath his hair gets wet and if I don't dry it quick enough it gets frizzy and crispy and hard. So I tie his hair up first and put a shower bonnet on so his hair doesn't get wet.

Once I finish I put him in some clothes before heading downstairs. Diego's family were sitting on the sofa in silence they were either reading on there phones or watching TV.

"Hi." I say and they turn to me and Diego's mom gives me a small smile. "Hi darling I left you some breakfast if you hungry." She says. "No I'm not hungry but I'll save if for later." I smile back and she nods. Of course tony goes running to Donovan and sits on his lap he's really close with Donovan for some reason and I don't even know when it started.
"So Isabella do you know when Diego's coming home." Donovan asks and I shrug my shoulder.

"Probably late like always." He didn't respond to that and I sigh I miss Diego a lot I miss us having sex everytime we got the chance and not being away from eachother. I quickly snap out of it. "Tony you hungry what do you want to eat."

"Ummm pancakes." He gives me a cheeky smile the same smile as Diego with his big dimples. I smile at him. "You can't have pancakes you had them yesterday what about french toast with strawberrys." I suggest and his smiles goes wide and he nods rapidly before jumping off Donovan's lap like the reckless little child he is and running into the kitchen.

I shake my head as I laugh and follow behind him.

A/N: so sorry it is dry and took so long like I said I'm really running out of ideas here so if you could drop some suggestions In the comments that would be amazing. I really wish I could make this book longer but I feel like it's coming to an end cause I have no more ideas.