19. Side mission

"Hungry?" Yuta asks and Jeno just stares at the man like a bloodthirsty predator ready to pounce on his prey at any chance he gets.

"No? oh, I'll eat it then," He says bringing a spoonful of soup to his mouth and sipping loudly, making his actions as dramatic as possible, anyone would think he's recording an advert.

"It tastes heavenly... are you sure you don't want any?" He teases, lightly biting the spoon. "Oh don't give me those eyes, you'll turn me on" He chuckles and Jeno looks away, revolted. He didn't want to risk anything. He was suffering enough as it was, he didn't need that sort of embarrassment piled on top, it'd drive him insane.

"Cute~ are you flustered? Mark becomes really flustered but he's really a little whore just for me, he loves my cock and to be honest... he can take more than most girls can, he may say he hates me but he's such a liar, he doesn't want to seem... weak" Yuta chuckles, sipping on the soup again. "I'd love to have a go on you, see how big and bad you really are~" He smirks and Jeno begins to panic causing Yuta to burst out laughing. "You're adorable! look at how panicked you got over a silly little joke" He chuckles before gasping "Are you that scared? are you scared that you might... like it?" He questions and Jeno growls, tugging at the rope that bound him together. "You do look quite appetising all tied up like that, look at those muscles bulging out, goodness me~" Yuta gasps, walking towards him and stroking a finger across his jawline. Jeno tries to move away but Yuta just chuckles, wrapping his fingers around Jeno's jaw, yanking his head to face him.

"Oh, you're so pretty Jeno... I feel like I'm seeing Mark like this for the first time again... it'll be difficult to hold myself back... unless you can overpower me~" He chuckles, his hand tightening around Jeno's through, feeling him starting to shake and thrash about, whimpering as his face begins to turn red from the lack of oxygen. Yuta lets out a soft moan, closing his eyes as he listens to Jeno's desperate whines. After a moment, he finally let's go and Jeno stares at him, breathing heavily.

The moment he was out of these ropes, he was going straight for the kill.

-----

It had been a few days now, Mark had finally got out of that wretched house and was in the care of Jungwoo who had been panicking every day since he'd stumbled in, bleeding out all over the place. Jungwoo had taken him to the hospital and got him stitched up and finally, he was back at Jungwoo's, resting.

Mark flinches as he hears a knock on the bedroom door. "Are you awake?" Jungwoo asks softly and Mark sits up, groaning. "Y-yeah... I'm... awake" He says softly and the door opens. "I brought you some food, are you feeling alright?" He asks. Jungwoo asks every time he comes into the room or sees Mark. Just to be sure. It annoys Mark quite a lot but he understands that Jungwoo cares about him and he's worried sick. Mark couldn't really feel any pain but Jungwoo insisted he doesn't move around too much in fear the stitches may come undone.

"I'm fine... as always" He sighs. "Heard anything from Yuta...?" He asks and Mark shakes his head. He was lying. He'd received a few messages from Yuta but he didn't want to read them. "Oh... what about the others?" He asks and Mark shakes his head again. Of course he wouldn't hear anything from Jeno, Jeno killed Renjun. Why did he do that...? It's so out of character. Yuta must've blackmailed him... because there's no way Jeno would just kill one of his closest friends like that unless... Renjun knew something.

"You looks stressed, what's on your mind, Mark?" He asks and Mark shrugs. "Renjun's death... there's no way Jeno killed him on his own accord, it's so out of character" He sighs. "I know... I was thinking the same thing, it's so odd... but... there's no way of finding anything out because Renjun's dead and Jeno won't want to speak about it" He says and Mark looks at him. "What about Jaemin and Jisung, surely they must've noticed if there was anything odd going on between the two," He says and Jungwoo groans. "Mark, I don't want you moving!" He frowns. "Give me their number, I'll ring them," He says and Jungwoo sighs. "Fine..." He mutters, taking Mark's phone.