22. A game of chances

"Thank you for the presents, I hope you've all had a nice Christmas" He smiles at Jisung and the other boys and they smile back.

"It's a shame that I haven't got anything to give back" He sighs.  "No no, it's fine, just you coming to visit us again is more than enough" Jisung says and he chuckles. "Well, I've gotta run, got somewhere to be," He says and Jaemin nods.

"Well I hope you come and see us more often, you can hopefully drag him out and get him some fresh air once in a while," Jaemin says looking at Jisung who sneers at him. "Isn't that right my baby Jisungie~?" He says in a baby voice into Jisung's ear and he shivers and pushes the older away from him.

"Ew, I'm not a baby," He says and Mark laughs. "Alright well enjoy the rest of your night and I'll see you again soon" Mark smiles and Everyone says their final goodbyes before the door is closed.

Mark sighs checking the time on his phone.

08:21 PM

Too early...

He felt like it was too early.

As Mark slowly strolls to his destination, he feels his phone vibrate.

-----

Yuta <3

Where are you off to dear?

-----

Mark pauses and looks around but all he saw was nothing but the dimly lit street, there was no one around.

-----

Yuta <3

Are you looking for me perhaps?

If so, I'm right in front of you hehe

-----

Mark huffs looking around, squinting, everything, but he still couldn't see anything or anyone. He must be playing around.

-----

Yuta <3

Don't believe me?

Walk forward until I say stop

-----

Mark stares at his phone for a moment before complying with Yuta's orders, he begins to slowly walk forward, step by step. He could feel Yuta's presence but he couldn't see him and it pissed him off big time, it was a horrible sensation.

-----

Yuta <3

Stop.

Now turn 90 degrees to your right

-----

Mark turns to face the parked car and watches as the window rolls down.

"Long time no see darling" He smiles.

"I wasn't looking for you anyway, why are you here?" He says defensively. "Hm, I was going to visit your friends but then I noticed you on your way out so I stayed here to save you walking all that way to an empty house," He says and Mark scoffs. "Why would you visit them? as you said they're my friends," He says and Yuta chuckles. "Well it doesn't matter now, hop in, you must be freezing," He says and Mark shakes his head. "I already said I'm not looking for you" Mark rolls his eyes.