27. Trapped

"What was that?"

"Eh? What was what?"

"Didn't you hear a 'Kkung'?"

"Ya Jisungie, you're tired, go to bed, it's late"

"But hyung it's my birthday"

"it's Decem-"

BANG.

"Oh-" Jeno looks up and around confused. "You guys heard that right?"

"See I'm not-"

"SH!" Jaemin slaps a hand around Jisung's mouth as they hear someone descend the stairs. Jeno quickly counts the people in the room. Himself, Jaemin and Jisung. That was it. Those three are supposed to be the only ones in the house.

They all stare at the door in frightened silence and watch it open.

"MARK WHAT THE FUCK?!" Jaemin screeches in confusion and happiness.

"Why are you all drinking?" He laughs, looking at them with a concerned smile.

Soon enough, Mark was sat with the boys, drinking shot after shot. Jeno was the only partially sober one there. Rather he wasn't sober, he just didn't feel like it today...

Mark jumps feeling his phone vibrate. "Stupid square" He huffs, pulling it out and attempting to read the message.

———
Yuta <3

23:17 PM

Where are you?
———

Mark bursts into laughter. "He can't spell ahaha!" He giggles and Jisung giggles with him "Tell him you're with your hoes" Jaemin snickers and Mark nods, typing away.

———
Yuta <3

mm Wi ma hoesszszzzzzzzzzzzzz

Mark, I'm picking you up.

You're seriously getting on my nerves.
———

"What's he say?" Mark asks and the other two laugh, shrugging. "It don't matter then" He cackles, chucking the phone and having another shot with the two boys.

Jeno sighs, drawing on the floor with his nails. It was too loud for him, he hated the noise, it was too much. Especially with the sound of his own heartbeat in his ears too.

Suddenly, Jeno hears a knock on the door. He jumps up and rushes to the door opening it and takes a step back his eyes wide with fear. Not now, he couldn't deal with this now...

"I'm not here to do any harm, where is he?" Yuta asks, looking rather pissed off. Jeno was afraid of speaking but he knew Yuta wasn't someone to piss off, he goes to speak but nothing but a croak comes out so he just points to the living room. Yuta nods, walking past him.

He quickly shuts the door, following Yuta into the living room, seeing him bickering with the other two boys about Mark leaving.

"No~ let him stay here, you always have him" Jisung whines.

"Please, we missed him" Jaemin pouts, praying on his knees to Yuta.

"No. Mark, get here" Yuta groans and the two youngers begin a cacophony of yelling curse words at Yuta as he drags Mark away from them like taking a toy away from two babies. "Here's your phone, take this too," Jisung says, timidly passing the phone and a bottle of Soju to Yuta and he mouths a thank you before walking out with Mark whining and groaning. "I don't wanna leave! you're boring!" He cries. "Let me stay!" He wriggles around and Yuta just sighs, leaving the house without another word. He walks up to his car with Mark, shoving him in the passenger seat before getting in the other side.