Sweatshirt

I've been at home by myself for only about two weeks now. But it's been hell. I miss Katie a lot. She is in Canada shooting Supergirl which is twenty hours away from where I am. (I don't remember if that's where they shot it but I'm too lazy to look it up)

I was doing laundry and noticed a sweatshirt that wasn't mine. I held it up and noticed it was Katie's. It wasn't just any sweatshirt though, it was her favorite sweatshirt. Well I mean technically it was my sweatshirt. She just took it from me in the beginning of our relationship. But that doesn't matter. She doesn't have her favorite sweatshirt and that's an important thing to have!

I will just take it to her. Or maybe I should mail it? No I will take it. If I mail it, it could get lost, or get dirty, plus if I take it, I'll get it there faster.

I slept on the idea not sure if I actually wanted to do it.

I woke up and decided that I am going to take it. I packed a bag with a few things and left.

I knew the drive was going to be long but I made it there in one day and a half.

By the time I got there I knew she was still shooting. The question was how am I getting in there? Luckily I'm good at lying on my feet. I got in and went to Katie's trailer.

I looked around and saw a bunch of books and pictures of us.

I sat down and just waited for her.

Maybe this is a little crazy. Maybe I should just leave.

I got up to exit the trailer but the door opened. I froze in my place and saw Katie come in looking at her phone.

She looked up, saw me, and let out a little scream. She blinked a few times and then slapped me on the arm and hugged me.

"Ow" I said dramatically "What did you do that for?" "For scaring me and to see if you were real or not. What're you doing here? How did you get here?" "I drove here, you forgot your sweatshirt back at home." "Y/n are you serious? That's like a thirty hour drive. I guess that explains why you haven't responded to me in two days." "It's twenty hours and yeah I'm serious." "So you drove twenty hours to give me my sweatshirt?" "It's not just any sweatshirt it's your favorite one" I said rolling my eyes. "Is that really why you came here" she questioned squinting her eyes at me. "You know the more I think about, I actually don't know."

"I think you just miss me" she said after wrapping her arms around my neck with a wide smile. "Obviously I miss you. Do you know how bored I've been by myself at home" I said wrapping my arms around her waist. "I know it's a big adjustment. I wish you could move down here with me but that's not fair of me to ask. If I'm being honest I'm afraid that I'm going to lose you while we're apart, or we'll just start talking less or something and I don't want that to happen" she said after laying her hair on my chest. "That's not ever going to happen Katie. I know there's a lot to worry about but I'm going to move out here with you eventually. But until then I'm going to do all I can to make sure we will stay together. You're don't have to worry about me ever leaving you. It's going to take some time but we will make it work. Okay?" "Okay" she said with a sigh.

"Look at me" I said lifting her head up "We are going to be fine. I love you" I said kissing her. "I love you too."

Kinda went off track of what I initially wanted to do for this but I think it turned out fine.