Freaking out

You and Katie had been dating for a while. You wanted to everyone you met that you had her but you couldn't. You just couldn't. All you kept thinking about is what would happen if you did tell people or if you kept not telling people.

You didn't feel like thinking about it anymore so you just took a nap.

You gotten woken up by someone shaking you.

"Y/n wake up I want to talk". "What do you want to talk about" you said while stretching. "Your mom texted you again." "What this time." "It's about the 'boyfriend' you are supposed to bring home. Care to explain."

Your face got red a little. Not because you got caught for something. It was because your mom doesn't know that you like girls and you never told Katie that.

"Oh um...." "Y/n this is the tenth time she's texted you about some boy you are supposed to take so she can meet them. So mind telling me what it's about." "I don't have a boyfriend I'm dating you. I don't cheat. Plus I'm gay." "I never said you cheated and I know your gay" she said while laughing. "I just want to know why she keeps asking all the time."

"She um.. doesn't know I'm gay so she thinks I'm dating a guy and she wants to meet them." "Well that explain why I never met your parents. Why haven't you told her." "Because I never knew how she was going to react and before I knew it I was off to college and just never told her."

"Well just take me to meet her instead and tell her." "Katie I cant do that." "Why not." "Because what if she doesn't like me anymore and she flips her shit." "Listen the worst she can do is not talk to you. Yeah it's not going to be fun but you are an adult now and you have a life I get you're going to miss her if she stops talking to you but your going to have to bring someone to that house."

"I know. I'll text her and we can go up there tomorrow" I said with a sigh.

<the next day>
I was really scared but I couldn't turn back now. I sitting in front of my parents house right now.

I turned to Katie and looked her in the eyes. "What am I supposed to do. Do I just go in there and say hey I'm gay or do I wait." "For one calm down. Two stop freaking out I'm going to be right there with you." "How are you not freaking out." "Because one of us needs to be calm and obviously your not." "Ok. I love you." "I love you too. Now come on." She said before getting out the car.

We both got out and walked up to the door. She could see I was nervous so she wrapped her arm around my waist. It made me calm down just a little bit. Then I knocked on the door.

"Y/n I missed you" my mom said after she opened the door. She kissed me on the cheek and then looked at Katie.

"Hello. Are you Y/n's friend." "I mean you could say that." "Well don't just stand there you two come in and we'll talk."

We both went inside and sat down. My mom came back with food but I was to nervous to eat I just need to tell her and once I do if she doesn't take it well we can just run out and leave.

"So Y/n's friend what's your name." "It's Katie."

"Mom where's dad." "Outside working on something." "Ok I'll just tell you first then. Katie she's uh not my friend she's my..... girlfriend. I'm gay."

"I know you idiot." "WHAT! How." "Well the way you dress you don't even look straight also I can see the way you keep looking at her. I've known before you've moved out." "Well then why did you keep texting me about bringing a boyfriend up here with me." "Because I wanted to see how long it would take you to tell me."

"You got me worried for no reason. Well I'm going to guess dad already knows so no need to tell him. I'm going to go get our stuff from the car now." "Ok I'll help you."

Then you turned to Katie and said "my rooms upstairs you'll know which one it is I'll be back in a few minutes." "Ok don't take forever." "I won't." I kissed her on the cheek then me and my mom went out to my car to get our stuff.

"Listen Y/n I can see she makes you happy so I want you to take this." She said handing me a ring. "But mom I can't take it." "You can and you will. When the time is right you'll ask her." "Thank you." I said hugging her and putting the ring in my pocket.

I got all the stuff out of the car and went up stairs to my old room.

Katie was just laying in the bed so I got in and cuddled up next to her.

"See your fine you were freaking out for nothing." She said. "I know. I really don't know how you weren't freaking out." "Well one of us had to be calm." She said laughing a little. "Yeah I guess." I said as I kissed her.

I didn't know how to end this and I actually don't like this one but I posted it anyway because I'm to lazy to write something else.