Dont know you

Katie's Pov:
Y/n L/n my girlfriend. I love her so much. Which is why I get so upset when my friends talk about her. It's never anything nice.

And right now she's upset at something and isn't talking to me. And all I want to do is see her. So I have to spend my time with my friends.

"Katie don't tell me you're thinking about that girl again" Jane groaned. "I can't help it" I sighed. "I just don't get it" she said shaking her head. "Don't get what?" "What is it about her? She's an asshole and you're one of the nicest people I've met." "I really don't want to hear this again. She's never been rude or mean to me ever. Even when we argue. She's respectful about it." "But she's ignoring you right now. I think that's pretty rude." "She'll talk to me when she's ready. I'm not going to force her to talk if she's not comfortable saying it right now."

"I gotta go I forgot that I told my sister I would watch her son" she said standing up. I followed behind her and walked her to the door.

"Text me when you get home" I said before opening the door. She gave a simple response before opening the door.

As soon as she opened it she jumped back a little. "Y/n" she mumbled before sliding past her.

"Before you tell me to go home can I talk to you" she asked. I stepped aside and let her in.

She moved to kiss me but I turned my head before she could reach my lips so she kissed my cheek. I wasn't mad necessarily, I was just annoyed. I don't like when she does this.

"Katie I know you're upset but I just wanted to apologize. I shouldn't have just ignored you. I know we've talked about this and I did it again. So I'm sorry. But I want to make it up to you. I know you're off for the rest of the week so I wanted to take you somewhere." "Y/n this relationship isn't going to work if you don't talk to me." "I know" she sighed.

"I love you Katie. A lot. And I don't like making you upset, or annoyed, or mad I was just having a bad day and needed some time to cool down." "And that's all you had to say and I would've left you alone. You didn't have to ignore me."

"I know and I'm really sorry. I want this to work. For us to work. Starting with being nicer to your friends. I know they don't like me and that's my fault. I didn't even make and effort to get to know them."

"So you'll go to to that dinner with me" I questioned. I know she doesn't want to but I just wanted to see if she was being serious. "Yes" she said rolling her eyes. "I'm just messing with you I know you have an actual reason as to why you don't like the people going." "Katie I'll actually go if you want me to I can suck it up it's not a big deal. I'm serious about this." "And I very much appreciate that but even I don't want to go to that dinner. It's just going to be a bunch of drama so I probably won't go."

"So come on a trip with me. It'll be a valid excuse as to why you can't go. And if they throw a fit just blame it on me. I don't like them anyway." "I guess I could go. If you promise to work on your attitude." "I promise. You'll never have to tell me about it again. Will you kiss me now?" She pouted.

I kissed her real fast and smiled. "Love you" she said smiling back.