Coming back

Me parents are evil. And so are Lena's. That's how we met. Me and Lena were best friends. We eventually started dating. I knew from the moment I met Lena I would love her forever.

We got sick of our parents so we mad a deal that we would work and save money to run away and have a better life. But when that time came only Lena could go. I had just been framed for a murder that I know my parents did.

"Lena you have to go by yourself. If I run with you it'll make it seem like I actually did it." "But you didn't it's not fair y/n, I can't leave you I love you." She said crying. "I know Lena. I love you too but you have to go now. Before you leave take all of my money I won't need it anyway." "Y/n I can't lea-." "Lena go now please. For me." She walked up to me and kissed me. "I'm coming back for you. I swear."

Then she left.

When I got arrested I got sentenced for life. I've been in here for three years so far. They put me in isolation because when I got there everyone kept beating me up. It didn't stop though.

The first two years me and Lena have been writing to each other. I told her not to visit me. I didn't want her to see me in here. But then she just stopped writing to me. I don't blame her. She probably moved on.

One night I was cleaning myself up from getting jumped earlier when a guard came up and told me I could leave. They did this to me before so I didn't go. Nobody leaves in the middle of the night anyway, I was stupid for believing that.

Then I saw someone I thought I'd never see. Supergirl. She lives all the way in National City though. So why was she here.

"You're y/n right?" She said. "Yes." "Good. Come with me please." "No I know what you're doing. I already said I wasn't going out there." "What are you talking about?" "Don't act like you don't know." "Ok I don't have time for this there is an attack happening."

Without a warning she sped towards you and picked you up. Within a few minutes I was standing in a new room by myself. At least that's what I thought until I turned around. There stood Lena.

"Lena? Why am I here. I need to go back before I get in trouble." "You don't need to worry about that." "I need to go back now before the guards hurt me! Please just take me back before they find out." "Aw y/n did they hurt you? Let me clean you up."

She made me sit on the bed that was in the room and started wiping the dried blood off my face.

"You don't have to worry about going back ok? They caught your parents. They figured out that they murdered that family. And they're giving you money for making you stay in there for so long so you're fine." "How did you get me out at this time." "I paid some people."

"Lena?" "Yeah." "Why'd you stop writing to me." "I was busy trying to figure out how to get you out. You wouldn't let me see you either so I tried to spend a little amount of time but it took longer." "Oh." "I meant what I said y/n I love you and I was coming back for you." "I love you too Lena."

Then we kissed.