Snowman

^^^queen bee😍✋^^^

Me, Katie and my son were all outside. It had snowed the day before and I had to shovel the driveway and the sidewalk. Katie just wanted to take our one year old son outside to play in the snow.

I just finished shoveling and I placed the shovel in the snow. I walked over to Katie.

"I'm going to go shovel that old lady's car out and her sidewalk so she doesn't slip or anything." "Okay. Then come play with Wyatt because my hands are freezing and I don't want to touch the snow." "Here" I said taking my gloves off and handing them to her. "No you still have to shovel". "I'm fine it's not that cold to me. I'm just going to do it real quick and I'll be back" I said before pecking her lips.

I walked back to where I put the shovel and saw what dragging it across the ground. "You shoveling now?" I said while crouching to his level. He just started laughing and running away.

"Okay go back to mommy I'll be back in a second" I said before taking the shovel from him. He walked back over to Katie and I went across the street.

It was a couple minutes later when I heard Katie yelling.

"Wyatt stop!" She yelled chasing after him across the street. "Y/n get him!" she yelled still chasing after him. He ran up to me and started slapping my leg.

"Now why'd you make mommy run after you" I said while putting the shovel down and picking him up.

"You know it's very annoying that he follows you all the time" Katie said when she got over to us. "Just hold him for a second I have to do the walkway" I said after laughing. I handed him to her and he kissed her cheek. I smiled and finished what I was doing.

"Okay let's go. We have to build a snowman now" I said excitedly while walking back to our house. "Really" Katie groaned. "Yes. You don't have to help just stand there and look pretty" I said after she put Wyatt down.

"Nope I'm helping." "Great. Go get one of the chairs from the porch." "Why?" "Cause I've got an idea. Just get one trust me." "Fine" she said before goin to get one.

"Come on Wyatt we're going to build you the coolest snowman you'll ever see" I said while picking him up and moving him so I can see him in my line of vision. I need to make sure he doesn't run away somewhere. Luckily he just sat down and started messing with the snow around him.

Katie came back with the chair and we started making it.

We stood back once we were done and looked at it. "Something it missing right?" Katie said. "Yeah. I'll get sticks and put it in its head. You go get a mask and we'll put it on him. Why not keep up with the time?" "Really?" "Yeah. It'll let the kids know that a snowman knows how to prevent the spread of the virus too." "Fine" she said going to get one while I picked Wyatt up and went to go find sticks.

Katie came back out with a mask while I was putting the sticks in its head. "Put the mask in it." "Okay."

We stood back and looked at it.

The snowman was sitting in the chair with sticks for arms and legs and a little scarf around his neck and of course the mask on its face.

"Now tell me this isn't the best fucking snowman you've ever seen" I said looking at her. "Language" she said while looking at Wyatt then glaring at me. "Sorry. But look at it." "It's looks nice love."

"We have to take pictures of it. Get your phone."

She took a few pictures of us with the snowman.

"Y/n I'm getting cold" she called out to me. "Okay we can go inside now" I said while walking towards the house with Wyatt.

"I'm not staying out there for that long next time" Katie said once we got in the house. "Complain all you want but I know you secretly loved it." "Whatever" she said rolling her eyes. "I love you" I said before kissing her cheek. "I love you too" she said before wrapping her arms around my neck and kissing me.

"Now let's go watch a movie" I said while starting to take Wyatts things off.

A/n: Snowman inspired by the one at the top of my street that some girl built 😍. I unnecessarily put a kid in here for no reasons. I just have random moments where I want a kid but I don't even like kids so idk.

Anyway I don't have any ideas. I'll update when I think of some. Goodbye.