Do you even love me

Y/n had been occupied for a few months. She's been hanging out a lot with this one girl. I don't want to be jealous. I don't want to admit that I am. But I am jealous.

She drug me to this event with her. She promised she wouldn't leave me. She promised we wouldn't be here long.

But she did leave me, and we have been here for three hours when she said no more than an hour and a half.

She stood there talking to some other woman all night. She barley even looked at me.

Am I boring? Does she not like me anymore? Did I do something wrong?

Finally she said we could go. I followed her without saying a word. I don't even want to talk to her.
---------------
"Lena" she called. We were laying in bed. We were both on our laptops doing work related things.

I hummed prompting her to continue.

"What's wrong? You are barley talking to me. I can tell something's off."

She closed her laptop and sat it on the nightstand. I however, continued reading my emails.

"Lena. What's wrong?" I ignored her again. I don't feel like talking right now.

We sat in silence for a couple minutes before she closed my laptop and took it from me.

"I need to finish reading my emails" I said glaring at her.

"Can you tell me what's wrong?" "I really don't feel like talking right now Y/n." "I just want to know so I can help."

"Do you even love me" I whispered. "Of course I do" she said without question. "Why would you even ask that?" She continued. "You've barley paid attention to me. And today you promised you weren't going to leave me and you were barley with me. You were with that girl the whole time. We haven't had dinner together in like two months. I just feel like you're slipping away from me and I'm going to lose you." She pulled me onto her lap so I was now straddling her. She was staring into my eyes. My eyes started watering. Why? I'm not sure. Maybe I'm scared for her response? What if she finally did realize that there's a better person out there for her?

"I'm sorry I've been a little occupied lately" she said moving to cradle my face. "And I'm sorry about today. I didn't even realize. I just had so many things going on at once and I didn't take a minute to check in on you or see how you're feeling. I'm sorry. But don't ever doubt that I love you. And that girl owed me a favor so I was talking to her about planning something for us and I got carried away. I love you. How could I not love you?" she said kissing my forehead.

"No I'm sorry. I got jealous and started overthinking." "How about we both take a week off and take a vacation. Just us no distractions no work." "Yeah that sounds nice."

"I love you. I will never not love you." "I love you too."