Hallucinate

Long cause I didn't feel like making two parts
————————————————————————
Lena's Pov:
Flashback
I feel the building shake as I look out the window and see a big explosion. The whole building blew up but everybody was already out. I quickly got up out of my seat and tried to get as many people as I could out the building. Once I was sure everybody was out I ran out the building. As soon as I got out the building I tried to call y/n. But I didn't get an answer. She's probably just helping Kara with what's happening right now. Then I walked to the school where my eleven year old son, Mason was. I rushed in the school and looked around to find him. I finally found him and rushed out with him and went to find y/n.

I was walking down the street trying to find anything that could lead me to where she was. Then I'm a blink of an eye she popped up in front of me.

"Lena! Mason! What are you doing get inside you're going to get hurt." "I was looking for you." "Lena please go inside. I'm going to come home as soon as possible. I don't want you to get hurt especially since you have Mason." "I just wanted to make sure you were ok." "Ok I'm going to take you to the DEO wi-." "Y/n watch out!" I cut her off. She quickly turned around and punched the guy in the face. "Ok come on Lena and Mason."

She picked us up and before I knew it I was in the DEO next to Alex. "Alex can make sure Lena and Mason stay safe." "Yes."

Then she turned to me. "Lena this is bigger than we thought it was. I just need you to stay here and keep Mason calm because you know how he gets with things like this. And don't let him see the monitors of me fighting he doesn't like looking at those." "Yes y/n I know just please be safe." "I will Lena I love you." "I love you to." She kissed me like it was the last time she ever would. Then she went over and talked to Mason.

"Hey Mason. I know you are a little scared right now but it's ok. Just stay with your mom." "Ok but what's going on mamma." "Nothing I just need to go do my job. While I'm gone can you take care of your mom for me?" "Yes." "Ok I love you." "I love you too." She hugged him and kissed his forehead.

"Y/n Supergirl could really use some help out there." "Ok I'm leaving now." She quickly came back over to me and kissed me. "I love you guys." She said to me and Mason. Then she flew off.

Y/n Pov:
I just had a bad feeling about today. Me and Kara fought until we started getting tired. The fight was going on for a while and we were getting tired.The fight was almost done. Kara was busy fighting aliens when I saw multiple red dots on her. So I rushed over to her and pushed her out the way before they pulled the trigger. As soon as I pushed her five bullets entered my body. All of them were shot into my torso except one. That one bullet was shot into my leg and I fell to the ground. I got every power except for being bullet proof.

"Y/n!" I heard Lena yell over the comms. "Al-Alex is Kara done fighting y-yet?" I said starting to get dizzy. "No she went to go find the people that shot you. I'm making my way over to you right now." "Ok can you put me and Lena on a private thing." "Yes just give me one second."

"Y/n?" "L-Lena listen to me. I have money hidden in the floorboard under our bed. It's money for Mason when he goes to college. I know you could afford it but I-i just wanted to to do something for him. I'm s-so h-ha-happy that I got to start a family with you. I love you. Can you let me talk to Mason real quick." "Ok. I love you too."

"Mamma?" "Hi baby. I need you to promise me s-so-something." "Ok, what's happening?" "Nothing sweetie. Just promise that you're going to be s-strong for your mother whenever I'm not around." "But what's happening mamma you're scaring me." "Nothing Mason Just please promise you'll take care of your mom." "Ok I promise." "Ok I love you. Can you put your mom back on real quick." "Yes. And I love you too."