Shoot me ALT ENDING

SMUT lmk what you guys think

Me and Lena's relationship was... difficult? It wasn't your normal loving relationship. I mean of course we loved each other. Very much. I wouldn't know what to do without her.

"Shoot me Lena! Do it!" I screamed at her while she aimed a gun right at me. "You think I won't do it! Just shut up Y/n! Shut up. Please. You're driving me crazy" she said yelling. "Then shoot me with that fucking gun or put it the hell down" I said through gritted teeth. She just stared at me and didn't say anything.

"Shoot me!" I yelled before she shot a bullet into the ceiling. I just stood still.

She tossed the gun somewhere in the room and walked towards me.

"I hate you" I said while she grabbed at my shirt. "I love you" she said before kissing me feverishly.

"Lena" I breathed out pulling away from her putting a hand on her chest. "I have to go." "It's dark outside. Just stay" she said moving to kiss my neck. "I-I" I breathed out. She moved her hands to my hips and started rubbing circles on them while biting down on my pulse point.

"I need you" she whispered. I slowly moved my hands down her body feeling every part of it.

"Bedroom" she whispered jumping up and wrapping her legs around my waist. My arms automatically grabbed her thighs.

I moved us to the bedroom and laid her down on the bed.  

I took her shirt off and admired how she looked for a minute.

I started peppering kisses down her while taking her bra off, throwing it somewhere in the room.

I got to her pants and unbuttoned them slipping them off along with her panties.

"Y/n please" she whimpered, squirming under my touch.

I slowly kissed down to the area she needed me most. She twitched just from me getting close.

She grabbed on to my hair pushing me down to where she wanted me the most.

Without hesitation I quickly licked through her folds and she let out a loud moan.

I attached on to her sensitive nerve sucking on it. "Please" she huffed out.

I slipped two fingers in and she let out a gasp. I started at a steady pace. "Mm faster" she moaned. I sped my pace up and reattached my mouth flattening my tongue to her sensitive bundle of nerves. She arched her back off the bed with a loud moan.

She pushed me further into her while I looked at her to see her eyes screwed shut.

I kept at it going switching my pace.

Once I knew she was close I picked my pace back up watching her squirm underneath me.

With one last loud moan of I love you she came. She clenched around me as her juices flowed out.

————————————
"Are you going to stay" she asked as I started cleaning the stuff up around her room. "Yeah. I don't even have anywhere to go" I chuckled. "So you lied to me earlier?" "Well you tried to shoot me with a gun even though I know you weren't. I was just trying to make a point" I said going to lay down in bed with her. "I love you" she said laying on top of me. "I love you too."

A/n: Tried to write smut I'm sorry if it's really bad. Lmk if I should do another or just stick to mainly fluff.