Punch

You scared her and she accidentally I was supposed to be away from Katie for a couple months. I had a work project that was supposed to take two months minimum. Luckily it's only been three weeks and we were allowed to leave because some things came up.

I didn't tell Katie because I wanted to surprise her.

When I got to the house it was really late at night. I noticed all the lights were off when I came in so I knew she was asleep.

I left my bags at the door and went to go find her.

She was asleep in our bed cuddled up to a pillow.

I slowly approached her trying not to startle her or scare her. I turned the light on so I could see better. I lightly tried to shake her awake.

At first it didn't work so I started shaking her a little harder. Her eyes shot open, and her hand flew up and punched me in the stomach.

"Fuck" I groaned hunched over in pain. "Y/n" she questioned shocked. "Since when did you learn how to punch like that?" "I'm so sorry. Are you okay? You scared me I thought someone broke in. You weren't supposed to be back until the end of next month. What happened" she questioned frantically turning the light on, getting up.

She made her way over to me placing her hand on my back.

"They let us leave because some problems came up and stuff" I groaned straightening my posture. "I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to punch you." "It's fine. I'm just shocked that you can punch that hard." "I'm not as weak as you think I am" she said pinching me. I slapped her hand away causing her to laugh.

She walked back over to the bed getting under the covers. "Turn the light off" she yawned.

"What? No can you stay up a little" I begged moving towards her. "I'm tired" she said turning towards me.

I laid on top of her messing with her hair. "But I missed you." "I missed you too. And I love you but it's really late." "Fine. I'm going to go put my stuff away" I said getting up. She pulled me back down, flipping us over laying on top of me and wrapping her arms around my waist so I couldn't move.

"I'm tired but don't leave. Stay here. I don't want you to go. I did miss you Y/n I'm just really tired" she said putting her head into my neck. "No you hurt my feelings. First you punch me, and now you don't even wanna talk to me" I pouted trying to push her off of me.

"Fine we can talk." "Really" I asked excited. She shook her head yes tightening her grasp on me.

"Where the hell did you learn to punch like that? My damn stomachs still sore." "I'm really sorry I didn't mean to punch you that hard. I thought I was being robbed. I feel bad, I didn't think I punched you that hard." "I mean it's good that you can punch that hard. I guess I shouldn't have tried to surprise you like that so that was on me."

"I'm glad that you're back. I was dreading waiting over two months for you to come back." "Oh you did miss me" I said rolling my eyes. "I told you I did" she groaned. "I love you."

"I love you too. May I go to sleep now?" "I suppose you can" I said kissing her head.

"Are you gonna make me dinner tomorrow" she mumbled. "I'll make you breakfast, lunch, and dinner." "Really?" "Mhm. I missed you so much that I'll spend my day in the kitchen like a housewife." "I missed your cooking. I was about to have a breakdown because I had to keep cooking myself food." "I literally left you money so you wouldn't cook. You burn every piece of food you make." "I couldn't just eat out the whole time you were gone."

"What did you even make?" "Buttered noodles" she said very low. I chuckled pinching her side.

"It's not funny." "Okay okay. Go to sleep I'll make all your favorite foods tomorrow." "Love you" and mumbled kissing my jaw.
"Love you."