Chapter 6

Your POV:
I woke up on my couch with Katie's head in my neck. I got up making sure that I didn't wake her up to go make breakfast. I went to the kitchen and got stuff out to make French toast and smoothies. Then I walked back over to the couch and picked her up and took her to the bed. When I laid her down she pulled my shirt to bring me closer to her and then she kissed me.

"Good morning". "Sorry I didn't mean to wake you up I just thought I'd move you to something more comfortable to sleep on". "No your fine you didn't wake me up". "Oh well I'm making breakfast and smoothies if you want to go back to sleep I'll wake you up when they're done or you can just wait". "Well how about I help you". "If you really want to then sure". "Of course I want to" she said while kissing after.

When we were done making breakfast we sat down to eat. We ate for a little until I broke the silence. "So is you don't mind can I tell Bella about us because it's really annoying me that she keeps trying to call or text me every five minutes to make sure I'm ok and that I'm not ignoring her". "Babe tell who you want tell the whole world for all I care just as long as you stay with me then I'll be fine you don't need to ask". "Ok thank you I'm going to go meet her for coffee in like 2 hours then so I can bring back lunch". "Ok".

I got up to go grab my phone and text her to meet me at her favorite coffee shop in two hours. Then I went back to eating.

Two hours later:
I'm at the coffee shop and I'm sitting down at a table while texting Katie about what she wants for lunch. Then Bella walked in so I turned my phone of really fast and got up to hug her. "What are you being so secretive for theirs no need for you to turn your phone off that fast". "It was nothing". "Ok if you say so". We ordered coffee and then we started talking.

"So what did you need to tell me because it got you out of your house which means that it must be important" she said while sipping her coffee. "So you can't be mad when I tell you". "Ok just tell me". "So I'm dating someone and before I tell you who it is do not scream because I know you will". "I promise I won't". "Don't make promises you can't keep but anyway I'm dating......". "Just say it already". "Ok I'm dating Katie McGrath". She spit the coffee out of her mouth and started screaming. "WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK Y/N HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN TOGETHER". "Can you calm the fuck down it was never that serious". "YES IT IS NOW ANSWER THE QUESTION". "We've been dating for about three months now". " YOU BITCH YOU'VE BEEN DATING FOR THREE MONTHS AND YOU TELL ME NOW THIS IS WHY I THOUGHT YOU WERE BEING ANTISOCIAL". "Yeah well I just wanted to spend time with her".

"Ok but you have to thank me because you wouldn't even know who she was if it wasn't for me". "Fine your right thank you and thank you for being sick the day of that meet and greet or else I wouldn't have done the stupidest thing to get her to even like me". "Oh no now you have to tell me what you did". "I slipped a note in her back pocket with my number on it". "Ohhhhh so you touched her ass" she said teasing me. "I'll be touching it whenever or wherever I want to". "Eww I didn't need to know that". "Well you asked". "True".

"So will you let me meet her". "If your not going to be annoying then I'll call her if you can join us for lunch". I got out my phone and called her

Me: Hey baby do you mind if Bella joins us for lunch for a little bit because she's like totally fan girling over you right now

Katie: Of course she can

Me: ok thank you I'll se you in a couple of minutes then love you

Katie: I love you too

"Ok she said you can come but if you embarrass me then I'm kicking you out". "Fine". "Ok well I have to go pick the lunch up so come on.

We picked up the lunch and headed back to my house.

"Swear to me that your not going to scream when I open this door". "I swear". "Ok then here we go". I opened the door and sat the food down. To my surprise she didn't scream because she wasn't downstairs so I told Bella to stay their so I could go upstairs and get her.

I walk into my bedroom and there she is without a shirt on. "Well you looking fucking sexy" I said while hugging her waist from behind. "Do I really". "Yes you do".  "Well thank you". "Well you better go put a shirt on because Bella is downstairs and so is the food". I kissed her and then I walked back downstairs.

"I swear Y/n if somebody other than Katie McGrath walks into this room I'm getting up and leaving because it is very rude for you to play with my emotions like that". "Ok you idiot but it is her". "We'll see".

We started talking for a little and then she came down. "Well what took you so long". "I only had that shirt from work since I spent the night and so I just borrowed one of your sweatshirts". "Oh ok well this is my friend Bella". "And Bella you already know who she is". "Hi Bella nice to meet you" she said while shaking her hand. "H.......h......hi" she said quietly. "Bella what are you getting nervous for".

"Your dating my favorite actor she's in your house and she's wearing your clothes you are aware that your dating a celebrity right so why wouldn't I get nervous". "Because you don't have to think of it that way she's just a normal person". "Ok I'll try".

We ate the lunch with Bella being a little less awkward over the time. She finally was never awkward. When we were all done we watched a movie. "Guys I'm going to go" Bella said getting up. "Why" I said. "Because you two are over there cuddling on the couch and Y/n I can see you staring at her ass so I'm not going to third wheel any longer so bye" she said while laughing. "Ok bye" I said. "Bye Bella nice meeting you" Katie said. "Ok bye guys". Then she left.

Me and Katie finished the movie. Then we went to bed.