What's wrong

Beg for Lena's Pov:
There's only one person I trust and that's Y/n. She's the only one that can calm me down, the only one that can make my day better with just a simple smile. And I hate that. I hate it because I love her.

She's the only one I can be vulnerable with.

Me and Y/n had been dating for a few months which isn't a secret to anyone. People see us out together all the time.

I feel stupid that I need her to function. I need to be near her all the time.

Which is why I feel so dumb seeing her talk to someone across the room.

I took her to a gala with me and the whole time she's just been talking to some girl. I don't know why I feel so upset about this.

I let it go and then the next day I saw a magazine.

'Y/n L/n is seen with a new girl. What could this mean for her and Lena Luthor?'

It's funny because I know they just wanted to start drama but it still pissed me off. I can't help but think she doesn't like me. Which makes me feel stupid for letting her in.

Your Pov:
Lena hasn't responded to me almost all week. When she did they were one word answers. I don't even know what I did to her. We just keep arguing and it's annoying.

I decided to go to her house hoping to find her there. I knocked on the door and she opened it then automatically closed it.

"Lena I just want to talk come on" I said knocking on the door again. "Go away Y/n." "Lena please I just want to talk. I'm sick of this. Just open the door please." "I don't want to talk right now. I have work to do." "You're always going to have work to do. Just. Open. The. Fucking. Door."

She didn't answer me though. I was starting to get frustrated.

"Lena please. I don't want to fight anymore. I miss you" I said leaning my head on the door.

She ignored me again and I just stood there. I tried to open the door and it was obviously locked.

I decided to pick the lock. It took me a second but I finally got it open. Thank god Alex taught me some things.

She looked at me and groaned.

"Lena you're literally going to drive me insane. Just talk to me!" "Y/n please I really don't want to talk right now" she said. I could see tears starting to run down her face. It made my heart ache.

"Just tell me what I did. I just want to know" I said quietly.

"You made a fool out of me Y/n. You made me look stupid" she said after she threw a magazine at me. "Lena" I said with a sigh "You and I both know that, that's fake. This is about more than that. What's wrong?" "I just can't right now Y/n." "Lena. Please I don't want to fight over this." "How stupid could I be to let my guard down? That's not the first time you've talked to that woman. There's a whole bunch of pictures of you and that girl. You've never brought her up. There's a picture of you kissing her. Who is she?" "She is a friend that's all. She kissed me one time and I rejected her. But it was long before we started dating. I haven't seen her in a long time so we were just catching up. And I'm sorry I didn't pay attention to you. There's no excuse for that. I should've introduced you or not have spent so much time talking to her. But I promise it won't ever happen again. I-" I paused and let out a sigh. "I love you Lena" I continued.

"Don't say you love me." "Lena I get you're scared. You want to believe those articles because you don't want to face whatever you're feeling. And that's okay. But don't tell me you seriously believe that I would cheat on you or even think about cheating on you. You don't want me to say that I love you because you're afraid of what feelings you'll have to face."

"You're right" she said defeated. I moved to sit next to her and grabbed her hand. "Tell me what's wrong Lena." "I feel like I won't be able to live without you. When you were talking to that girl, it made me think that you were going to leave me. Or one day you'll just get sick of me. I don't know I'm sorry. I shouldn't have made a big deal." "Don't apologize Lena you didn't do anything wrong. If anyth-" "I love you too" Lena said cutting me off. "You don't need to say that just because I said it. Don't say it if you're not ready." "I mean it Y/n. That's what I'm feeling. I love you. I feel like I can't live without you. I feel different being with you. But I'm scared. I'm not used to this." "I know. And from now on I'll always communicate with you. About anything you want to know. And I want you to talk to me about whatever bothers you. It doesn't even have to bother you just talk to me about whatever you're feeling." "I love you Y/n and I mean it." "I love you too."

I looked down at my watch and noticed the time. "It's starting to get late I should probably get home" I said standing up.

"Just stay" Lena said popping up beside me. "Lena you always wake me up when you get up and you know I hate that. You get up so early" I groaned leaning my head back looking at the ceiling. "I just like talking to you before I go to work. Plus you're cute when you just wake up." "I will stay, if you will meet me at my house tomorrow night for dinner." "Are you cooking?" "I may or may not have all the ingredients for your favorite" I said putting my arms around her waist. "Then I will be there" she said picking my lips.