Robbery

Ok but that picture.

I don't know why I rob houses I just do. I like the thrill of possibly getting caught. And when the news talks about the break ins it makes me feel accomplished. Whatever money I got from it I donate it to people in need. I don't just keep it to myself. And I haven't been caught. Until now.

It was one twenty three in the morning and I just finished robbing this one house and I was going to the next. This one was different though. It was Lena Luthor's apartment. I knew there had to be a bunch of stuff in there because, well it's Lena Luthor. It was the perfect place. I've been looking at it for a while and it seems like she's never home. She's always at work and comes home at outrageous times.

I knew what I had to do. I had to get in and get out fast. Obviously she has a security system so I disabled that. I knew it wasn't going to be easy but I did it. That took longer than expected though because if I didn't do it the right way then it would have alerted her. But I got it done. Then I had to sneak in without being seen. That was easy.

Finally I got to her apartment. I took off my backpack and started stuffing it with anything that I thought was valuable. Once I filled up my bag I went back to the front door and someone was standing there.

"You must be the thief that I've been seeing on tv. I must say, you do have some skill since you disable my stuff without it alerting me."

I've finally been caught. I couldn't run anywhere I was trapped.

"Look if you want your stuff back you can have it just please don't call the cops." "I don't want the stuff I can easily buy that stuff again. I won't tell if you promise one thing." "What." "You'll stop stealing."

"I can't do that." "And why not." "Because. I'm not stealing for myself. Whatever I steal I donate what people won't buy and I sell the rest of the stuff. Then I give the money to charity's and other stuff."

"Then why do you steal. Why don't you just get a job and donate some of that money." "Because what's the fun in that? Plus you rich people can buy all the things I've stolen again."

"Well I'll make you a deal. If you stop stealing I'll just give you money." "Why would you do that." "Because after everything my family has done I want to do one right thing. Or I could just tell Supergirl that you broke into my apartment." "No thanks. I'll take the money." "Ok. Come back here tomorrow for dinner and we'll talk more. From now on I better not see that you have robbed someone." "Ok."

We got everything figured out and I did as she said. To make sure I didn't rob anybody else she made me come over at night and gave me a lecture about it. Which I usually fell asleep to.

That ended up turning into me just coming over and talking about anything. I usually ended up falling asleep there too. Most of the time I ended up sleeping in the bed with her. She also gave me a job at L Corp. I helped her program and build things since she was surprised that I disabled her security system.

Over time I grew to like her more. I can't lie she is really pretty. I stopped taking her money once she gave me the job. But I can't like her. It's not right. I'm not right for her.

I was currently at Lena's because she said she needed my help with programming something. Once we were done that she looked nervous for something.

"Y/n can I talk to you about something." "Sure." "This might ruin everything but I like you." "Ok I like you too Lena." "No not like that. I like you more than a friend." "Really."

"Just forget it I knew you would like me." "Lena that's not it. I do like you. It's just...... I'm wrong for you." "What do you mean." "I mean that I used to steal things from people and break into their houses. And you've been trying to make things right and be different from your brother. When I met you I literally only used you for money and it was selfish. I'm sorry Lena, but I can't date you knowing that I acted like that." "Y/n just think. We've all done bad things and at least you were using the money for good."

"It was still selfish to use you for money." "It was for a good cause and you're not using it anymore." "Yeah bu-." She cut me off by kissing me.

"Enough talking. Forget everything you did in the past. Focus on the present. Will you go out with me." "Yes." Then she kissed me again.

I didn't know how to end that.

And quick question. Has anybody gotten their wisdom teeth out because mine are coming out Friday and I don't know if I should be scared or not. Yeah that's it bye.