New!

Today was very odd. Nothing bad happened I just got a bad vibe from the whole day. Something wasn't sitting right with me. Today at work the people that usually annoy me didn't and my friend didn't come into work. When I texted her I got no answer. The whole day it seemed like everybody knew something that I didn't. I went out to buy food for lunch and everybody was minding their business which yes, you should be normally doing but, it was different then that. I didn't exactly know how to describe it. But I just let everything go for the day and did my work. When I got home it was weird too.

My neighbors that were usually loud and blasted music 24/7 were quiet. No a peep from them. Then the usual bunch of teenagers that usually hang out in the park across from my house weren't there. I know it's probably weird to worry about that but those kids were always there. And if it wasn't them then it was a different group. But nobody was at the park at all. The whole day just threw me off. Instead of focusing on it I took a hot shower and then went to bed hoping that tomorrow everything will be normal when I go into work. Except I didn't end up going to work the next day.

I was in the middle of sleeping when I heard glass break. It sounded like it came from downstairs so I went to go check it. I carefully and silently went down there and saw three people dressed in black. I ran up the stairs and back into my room where I grabbed a few things and then opened my window. I looked down and thought 'would I survive that jump'. I didn't know if I could or not but I rather die from this fall then die from whoever was in my house. I jumped and I landed on the ground pretty hard but I quickly got up and kept running.

I don't know how long I was running for. Every car that passed made me scared so I tried to hide each time.

Hours passed and I didn't sleep or find anywhere I could go. I ended up running to some side of town I wasn't familiar with. The sun was just starting to come up so I thought I was safe. People were getting ready to go to work and it seemed like things were back to normal. People came outside and said quick hellos to me as they rushed into their cars to get to work on time. I felt safe. But I was wrong.

I took a turn when all of the sudden I got hit in the face with something and fell. My face hurt so fucking bad from whatever hit me. I looked up and saw a guy with a mask. It looked to be one of the guys that broke into my house because he had the same clothes on and same body type but that could just be a coincidence since people that love to commit crimes wear all black. I looked around me and saw more people in black slowly make their way around me. I got up slowly until one of them hit me in the back of my head and I fell unconscious.

A/n: This if the first chapter of a new book I'm working on. Let me know what you guys think. The book is almost done so if you guys like this I'll publish the rest!!