Chapter 30: sydney or katniss

SYDNEY POV:

After Peeta and I had ditched the pool party. We ended up at school. Out of all the places in the world.

I feel sorry for Peeta. What Katniss did to him is unbelievable. But the. We don't know the whole story.
"I know what your thinking. Dont feel sorry for me." He shrugs and gets out the car. I do to.
"Where should we go?" I ask.
"Well Annie and the others will be coming back at 7 to catch this movie on TV."  Peeta replies.
"Why don't you go to your dorm and change. I'm gonna call katniss." I suddenly realises what he mean. My hair is wet. My clothes are damp.

Peeta starts walking.
"Peeta? What are you gonna call Katniss with? She has your phone." I laugh.
He turns around. "Use mine?" I tell him. I hand him my phone. He thanks me before I walk up the stairs and into my dorm.

PEETA POV:

Sydney goes upstairs and I ring Katniss.

I hear a phone ring behind me. I turn around to see Katniss running towards me. When did she get here?
She hugs me tightly. When I don't hug back she stops and looks at me.
"Why was your phone In Delly's room?" She asks me. I don't want to tell her I was hiding, with Sydney, so I try catch her out.

"What were you doing?" I ask. She suddenly looks worried and tries to cover it up.
"Um Abbie had told Delly something about me that wasn't true so I was meeting her in her room to tell her it wasn't true." She says. I sigh.
"No you wasn't. Your a terrible lair." I start to get annoyed. She's lying to me. I thought she wasn't the kind of person who did that. Even though she could have been lying to me all along.

What is she hiding from me that Delly knows? And my mum.

"I heard the whole convocation." I admit.
"Wait. What? How?" She asks. "Oh. My. God. You were with Sydney! You cheated on me!"
"No katniss. But you have lied to me! Tell me what my mum said! I know threatened you but.." I begin.
"No!" She shouts. I'm shocked by the way she just shouted so I turn around now and start walking to my dorm.
"She threatened me that she would hurt yo Peeta! What the hell was I supposed to do!" She screams at me. Then she starts running after me.

"You shouldn't of lied to me." I shout back. She stops dead in her tracks. She's never heard me shout. She looks kind of scared. I instantly regret it.
"Katniss." I say softly. "Im sorry I.." I starts walking towards her.
"No! Stay away!" She shouts. "I was protecting you. I'm sorry I lied but your mum put me in a position where I had to."

"So you gave into Delly's blackmail huh? I thought you were smarter then that!" I snap.
"I am. But you don't understand." She says.
"Your right I don't." I start walking towards my dorm again.
"I lied to protect you. Because Peeta, I love you." She shouts still not moving from where she is. I know she's crying know. She's afraid she might be losing me.
"NO KATNISS! If you loved me you would have told me the truth." I yell.

She walks over to me so we're both standing by my dorm door. I take her hands in my mine.
"I'm giving you a chance to tell me." I say quietly.
"I'm sorry Peeta I can't tell you." She says while shaking her head.
"Then I can't be with you." I reply. She seems shocked and takes her hands out of mine and wipes away her tears.
"Are you braking up with me?" She asks. I nod.
"I'm sorry Katniss." I say while staring into her eyes.
"Don't be." She says and tries to act tough. "Your actually doing me a favour." She smiles weekly.
"Is that why your about to burst into tears?" I ask her.
"Just go away Peeta. I don't want to see you." She cries.

I start to feel bad. I love her. I hate to see that I've done this to her. But she should have been honest. She knows how I feel about my mum as well, and delly. She should of told me.

"Peeta?" I hear Sydney say from down the hall. She's locking her door at the moment and can't see the situation I'm in.
"Oh my god," Katniss mutters weakly under her breath. "You and Sydney. You were in Delly's room."

Sydney turns around and sees Katniss.
"Sorry." She whispers and walks over to us.
Katniss wipes away her tears and looks at Sydney.
"Don't be." She smiles at her. "He's all yours."

Once Katniss goes into her door I invite Sydney into my dorm. I manage to convince her to brake away from Delly. I told her that I would pay for her to stay and then she can pay me back. She's gonna move into another dorm.

When she goes back to her dorm I start to think about Katniss. I was so happy with her. It's like she completed me. But if it was meant to be she would a have told me the truth. It was just to good to be true. Like there is actually a girl out there who is perfect for like. Like I thought Katniss was.

We can still be friends though. At least I think so.

It takes ages but eventually all the boys return from the party. But when they get into my dorm Finnick throws my phone at my head and the rest of the boys ignore me and go to their rooms.

If Finnick has my phone it means he must have seen Katniss.
"I know what you thinking." I tell them all. "And she lied to me!"
"So you broke her heart?" Cato snaps.
"You don't get it." I argue. They all stand in front of me.

"No Peeta! You don't get it. I was just over there. Katniss is crying so much she can't even speak."
"Annie wanted to take her to hospital as she couldn't breath properly." Marvel adds.
"You don't understand!" I shout.
"She loved you." Cato shouts.
"And you loved her!" Finnick yells louder then all of us.

I answer back. Then everyone just ends up yelling at each other. I get what I did was wrong. But she lied to me. I don't see it as protecting because what If she knows is important. She just doesn't see that she should of told me.

We all stop yelling when the door opens. I turn around and my mouth drops.
You can't be serious.

He has returned.

-------------------------------------------------------

Next update in 5 minutes just editing it now

Hope you liked it.

So no more everlark.... For now.
Do you think he likes Sydney?

What will happen to Katniss and the others? How about Peeta? I don't think the boys like him at this moment in time.

Who do you think has returned?

Yasx