Chapter 3

---VOTE and comment what you thought. Enjoy---

KATNISS POV:

I toss and turn all night. It was so much fun. I really like peeta!

We only have 1day left till term starts. And that last day is gonna be spent with my friends:

Annie

Clove

Glimmer

Joanna

Peeta

Finnick

Cato

Marvel

And gale.

I like my little group of friends I just hope that are little group fits in well. I don't want to be the outsiders. I look over at my phone on the side. I press the middle button and my phone lights up the room. It's 6am. I can't sleep so I put on some trousers and a longs sleeve black top And I step outside.

The cold wind hits my face. I run over to the nearest tree and climb it. I sit on a branch really high up in the tree and watch the sun rise. The whole sky is orange for a while. It's a really nice colour. There are no clouds just the empty sky and the odd bird flying around.

"Katniss?" What who is that? I panic.

I go to turn around when I fall out the tree.

PEETA POV:

"Katniss?" Is that her up in the tree?

She suddenly falls out the tree. I run and catch her in my arms.

She's scary light. Or is that just me?

"Thank you!" She is breathing heavily out of shock probably. I let her back on her feet. She looks at me. Her eyes sparkle in the sun. Her grey eyes are beautiful.

"Sorry," she stutters. "I don't usually fall out of trees!" I chuckle. "hey!" She wines. I stop laughing and have a straight face.

"How long where you up there?"

"Around an hour I guess!" She runs her hand through her hair and sighs.

"You okay?" I ask her.

"Yer just got nothing to do!"

"So talking to me is clasped as doing nothing?"

"No!" She says. "Just your probably gonna get bored of talking to me and gonna go back too....why are you out here anyway?"

"To watch the sun rise!" I answer truthfully. "What where you doing?"

"Same as you." She stutters again.

"Hey what's up your not like your usual self?" She stares at me.

"What is my 'usual self'." She asks.

"Funny!"

"Really?"

"Enthusiastic!"

"I am not!"

"Just..." She stares at me. "...you!" She beams at me.

"That may be the nicest thing someone has ever said to me!" She smiles. "thank you!"

We end up sitting under the tree having a really nice chat.

"Yeah, I'm a baker!"

"Now I remember fully your the one with the white sports car!"

"Yeah that's me!" I say shyly

"Now that explains why your so rich." She gasps. "I never knew," I smile at her.