Chapter 6

---VOTE, comment and enjoy!---

KATNISS POV:

Gym was good. Now it's break.
"Hey!" Cato yells from down the hall. We all stop and turn around a wait for the boys.
"Any detentions?" I ask.
"Marvel?" Peeta asks. He raises his hand up.
"Surprise!" Glimmer whispers to me.
"Much!" I answer.
"What was that?" Marvel asks picking up on glimmers and my covesation.
"Oh we just said 'it's not surprising!'" Glimmer explains.
"Right what should we do at break?" Gale asks.
"I'm hungry! Should we go to the café?" Clove asks.
"No!" Joanna States. "Let's sit in the trees and chat!"
"What about going back to dorm?" Annie suggests.
"Wonder round?" Glimmer asks.
"What about the kat?" Finnick says.
"I don't mind really as long as we're all hanging out!" I answer.
"What do you wanna do?" Gale says.
"What did I just say!" I snap.
"Peeta?" Cato says.
"I really want to climb trees. I have no ides why!" He says.
"Okay then!" Marvel says.
"Climbing trees it is!" Finnick yells.
"People are staring, Finnick!" Annie whines.

We shove our bags in our lockers then run to the tree near our dorms. The girls get there first and start climbing. They all take the trunk so I take the branch. The boys just stand there and watch. I grab a branch and pull myself up and flip over the branch so my feet land on another. I then stand up on the branch and walk over to the main tree trunk and start climbing higher. I find a long thick branch and sit on it.
"Hey, scoot!" Annie says. I move over and she sits down next to me. The boys all start to climb. Peeta walks over the the branch that a flipped over.
"How did you flip over that?" Peeta asks. I shrug. Peeta and Finnick sit on the branch below us.

"Okay." Gale looks at Peeta. "What do we do?" Peeta shrugs.
"It was your idea!" I say. He looks down at me.
"It was actually jo's Idea!" He says. We all stare at jo.
"okay. Let's chat about what we're doing at lunch!?" Jo says as she looks around to everyone in the tree. We all nod.
"Well we could all go canteen?" Clove suggest.
"We can just go back to dorm you know?!" I tell the others.
"Meh!" Jo sighs. We all look at her questioning what she just said.
"What?" Gale asks.
"I don't want to we can go there any time!" She states.

"I've got it!" Finnick says breaking the silents. "Watch you play football. We will teach you first!" He looks at me.
"Woah so you want to do cheerleading okay!" I say.
"Finnick!" Peeta yells.
"Deal?" Finnick and I shake hands. It's quite hard when he's on the branch below.
"Deal!" All the boys moan. Jo has a evil, cunning smile on her face.
"This will be fun!" I say.
"Finnick! We're gonna kill you!" Peeta says and playfully strangles him.
"Guys your gonna have to do the splits!" Clove cheers.
"And cartwheels!" Glimmer adds.
"There easy!" Cato says.
"We'll show us then!" I exclaim. Cato jumps down from the tree and walks around a meter away then puts his hands up in the air ready to start. Marvel is laughing so hard he might fall out the tree. My phone buzzes and I look at the page.
'Peeta just sent you a iMessage'
I look down at him. He smiles at me.

Finnick starts laughing to. Clove is just sitting there waiting. Gale is talking to jo about what's about to happen. And then there's Annie and Finnick who are doing what me and peeta are doing. (texting each other)

Cato takes is position and then does the first part of the cartwheel then his hand slips. He goes face first onto the floor. I look around. People have started starring.
'People are starring!' I text peeta.
'Yeah they are😊' he texts back.
This causes me to smiles hen laugh. I almost fall out the tree again. I fall back a small bit. This causes then rush of fear to go through me. I don't actually know if its fear.
'Woah almost fell out the tree. You okay?'
'Yeah 😉' I answer his text once I regain balance.
'😄😃😀😊☺️😉☺️😊😀😄😄emoji war!'
'Nah I'm fine.' I send the text.
I look around again people are still starring and Cato is still getting off the ground. I can see out the corner of my eye gale looking at me.
We make eye contact. He narrows his eyebrows as if to say something. The only thing is I can't understand. It's like there's an invisible wall. My phone buzzes again. It makes me jump. My phone slips from the grasp. It falls to the floor. Oh god. Please don't be smash. iPhone cost a fortune. And it's white. Please don't crack.Cato runs over and picks it up.
"Did it smash?" I yell. He looks at at me then hold the phone up.
"No you were lucky!" He shouts. He then throws it back up to me.
I am no good at sports catching is my weakness. So of course, he has to throw it. Great.

As I predicted I don't catch it and falls back down to the ground. I shut my eyes tightly. Yep it's gonna smash. Only I don't hear it drop. Opening my eyes I see my white iPhone in peetas hands.
"Do you want it to smash?" He asks me.
"I'm guessing yes!" Cato says as he climbs back up the tree. Clove just sits there beaming at him. Peeta reaches up and hands me my phone.
"Thanks!" I say. He nods. I turn my phone on and we all sit there on our phones. You can tell everyone's text each other. By the way everyone looks up from there phones to look at each other laughing or getting annoyed.
'Gales staring👀it's creepy.' Peeta almost replies instantly.
'Ohhh do you love him?' He asks.
'👎' is all I text back. Peeta laughs. No one else notices apart from me. I look down at his phone and I can see he is texting Finnick. My phone buzzes.
'We should chat now.' An un-none number apears on my phone.
'Who is this?' I text them.
'Your boyf!' Okay that's just creepy. Who is this? I don't have a bf. I think peeta senses my discomfort because he sends me this:
'You alright😐?' He looks up at me. I shake my head. I then screenshot the page with the text that says 'boyf' and send it to him. Peeta glances at his phone then sighs.
'Who can that be?' He texts.
'One guess....gale?!' Gale is still looking at me. I've had enough.

"Right that's it!" I say putting my hand on my head. Clove and glimmer put there phones away. I don't think Cato can here me. Annie is sitting right next to me still and peeta and Finnick well there jus t sitting and listening. Then there's marvel who's starring at glimmer. Suddenly Cato looks up.
"We are SO un-sociable!" Everyone starts to laugh. The bell goes.
"Great timing!" Gale says not taking his eyes of me. Only this time no one says 'much'.Gale frowns at this. then we all climb down the tree.
"What's next lesson?" Annie asks us.
"Art? Then science?" I say thinking about it hard.
"That's right!" Peeta says as he checks his timetable.
"Let's go!"Finnick says.

We all walk along a wide corridor till we get to the room:

112

When we get to the art room It goes cold. Even though it's the middle of summer it's cold. Our art room is on the 2nd floor and it's huge. I look over at peeta who standing next to me as we walking in. His eyes are huge.
"I take it you like art!?" I whisper.
"Yeah I love it. It's like a whole other.." He trails off when he sees the seating plan that has been projected onto the smart board.
"It's like a whole other world." He finishes. I look at the board.

I am at the back to my right is Peeta, who's on the end, and to my left is Annie. Our whole group is at the back. Gales on the other end of the long table. I quite like it.
"Right so hello students. I am mags." The teachers jumps up off her chair and walks around the class. She has grey hair with brown ends and is wearing I white dress.
"Today I won't lecture you with the details about art. I want you to pick up a pencil and a rubber and draw. What ever you feel like!" She makes some hand movements. I look at Peeta. He looks at me puzzled.
"Where's the paper?" I whisper. He shrugs.
"Oh yes here's the paper!" She hands out paper. Everyone in the class just stares at the teacher.
"Go!" She says. There's a little bit of laughter before all you can hear whispers. I glance over at peeta. He's started to draw a face.