CHAPTER 40

CHAPTER 40! Wowwwww

Chapter 40: At last, We will last, And time will last with us.

----------------------------------------

JOHANNA POV:

Shes right. We got a whole lot more the. A bit of revenge. We got our group back together. Abbie and Sydney are free- just something extra. And I got a crush — WAIT WHAT?!?

I arise from my current state which is me being bundles on the sofa. And I do this a tube of Pringles fall off the sofa and so does some popcorn. I rub my eyes sheepishly and realise that 90210 playing. I jump up. What was just going through my mind.

I quickly recollect my last thoughts and hesitantly sit back down. I'm suddenly uncomfortable I'm my own skin. In my own head.
     While turning the TV off I yawn and check the time. Once I do this I have to take a second glance. It's midnight. Whaaat he heck. Where does time go. It escapes me.

"Jo!!" Comes a yell. "Jo," and I find myself searching frantically around the dorm room.
"Jo!" I think I start to panic. Right now I'm really unsure.

But then I fall through the door and onto the balcony where all the group are. They stand there and laugh before gale gives me a hand. I brush myself off, like i care.
"What you guys doing out here?" I raise a question.
"Star gazin'," replies clove and glimmer in union.
"You fell asleep," Annie adds.
"Anyone miss me?" I ask with a smile. "Hfm." I say when no one replies.

Do you ever get when you lose track of time. The date. The month. The year. But somewhere in all of that you don't wanna know. The date. The month. Or what year it is. Because you fine with just being in this world and not knowing. It's like your escaping but not going anywhere.
"What you think about Jo?" Gale questions and I snap out of my thoughts.
My reply comes as a quiet mumble. "Nothing,"

But en I also notice something. Katniss and Peeta are wrapped up in each others embrace and are quietly talking and kissing.
Then I discover that Annie and Finnick are both just looking up. Obviously tangled in each other.
     Then Clove is sitting on the balcony fence with Cato behind her boring her waist so she doesn't fall.

And glimmer is just standing next to marvel with her arms around him and the biggest smile.

I am the only one.
"Awe Jo," giggles Katniss.
"Come here," Peeta adds so I go and stand next to them.
"I'm the only one," I pretend cry and Katniss picks up on this.
"Yes you are Jo, your a loner,"
But then someone coughs. Gale. And he's a loner.
"Yes!" I jump up and down. "I KNOW IM NOT THE ONLY ONE," and he starts laughing.
"Wait no, sing it louder I don't think sam smith heard you," he says sarcastically.
With this in mind I walk over to him and this time I scream it.
"I. KNOW. IM NOT THE—" gale shuts me up half way through my sentence by putting his hands over my mouth. I struggle free and just as I'm about to start singing sam smith again he pull me close you him and and traps me in his arm. And I giggle. WAIT HOLY— did I just giggle.

To soon I realise that Katniss and Peeta have stopped mid kiss and now they are just slowly turning their heads.
"Johanna. Mason." Peeta says slowly.
"Was that a.." Katniss starts.
"It was not," is all I manage to get out as gale has me still in his grip.
"I think it was," Katniss laughs.
"Yeah," marvel picks up on this.
"Oh," clove starts.
"My,' glimmer adds.
"God," Annie finishes.
"What?" Gale questions and I get an idea. Anything to stop this convocation. I didn't giggle! I forbid myself to giggle again.

"Can't breath," I fake choke and gale immediately lets me go.
"Ha," I should and run away.
"You little-" he doesn't finishes but I know he starts chasing me. So I run back indoors thought the dorm and into the hallway.

FINNICK POV

WOW.
"That was.." Annie begins.
"Interesting," I finish.

Clove turns around on the balcony fence and makes sure Gale and Johanna are not is hearing reach.
"Jo gigged," she squeals.
"I mean she actually giggled," glimmer says and marvel and Cato looked really confused.
"Johanna mason never giggles," my sister and her boyfriend say in union.
"Does that mean.." Cato starts.
"Oh. Oh oh." Marvel starts laughing in hysterics.

"Shhhhh, there coming back." Clove hisses.

And out of the door come gale with Johanna over his shoulder.

~~

It's Monday. And I am so not awake nor with I be for the whole day. I need coffee. Yes. Coffee. But I can't be bothered to get out of my bed and get some.

ANNIE POV:

Coffee. That's what I need. And no doubt Finnick wants some to he's just to lazy to get out of bed or he's to warm. It's freezing this morning. I laugh at this while I pour him some coffee and walk over to his dorm room. I nock on the door and no one answers so I just open it myself.

I place the steaming hot coffee next to finnicks bed on his night stand. I glance sideways and realise that I've never been in this room before and I also realise that there is a picture of me and him in a frame.

It's of me and him playing around backstage at a drama rehearsal.
One of our hands are intertwined and finnicks other hand is around my waist and mine is around his neck, is head is hanging back laughing and I'm smiling. Oh course I am. I can't help but smile when I'm around Finnick. Aweeeeeee. I never actually realise how much I love that picture.
Finnick starts to stir and I don't know if I should get the hell out of his room or stay.
"Babe," he croaks, clearly still tired. "You brought me coffee," he smiles.
"No," I sarcastically answer. "I brought it for myself. You can just look at it," I laughs and grabs my hand. I hold his hand but then he pulls me over to him.

And I end up falling back asleep wrapped in his arms. Wrapped in our  own pocket of warmth.

And it's decided, I am not going to school today.