Chapter 10

---VOTE and comment😛enjoy---

FINNICK POV:

"That was painful!" I whisper as well all limp out of music.

"I have bruises on my bruises!" Gale adds.

"She made me do a flip! And I fell on my back! God how do the girls do it?" Peeta asks.

"I fell of stage!" Cato claims.

"Don't forget I fell after!" Marvel adds.

"Yeah that hurt!" Cato playfully punches him.

"Does no one care that I fell off a chair?" The boys stop walking and look at me.

"No!" They all say. I laugh.

We get to the end of the corridor when. We here a scream and loads of giggles. I turn around to see Annie and Katniss laughing at there phones and Glimmer and Clove glaring at there phones. The. There's jo. Just walking out with the biggest smile on her face.

"What you so happy for?" Peeta yells. The girls notice us and come running.

"Effie is going to recommend us.." Katniss can't get the words out quick enough.

"To do after school practise in dance because..." Jo squeals.

"She thinks we have a good future in the dance.. sport!" Annie shouts.

"And you're so exited because?" Gale asks them. They all stop fussing and turn to him.

"Well brainless! It matters because she thinks we're...."

"Shut up jo!" Clove says nicely. "You should honoured to have is your groups because it means you be getting good scores!"

"You," Annie points at me. "She hates,"

"Why?" I whine.

"Because you broke a chair!" Katniss laughs.

"I did not!"

"Did!" She argues.

"It was already BROKEN!" I turn my back on her.

Everyone laughs. By hay, what's new. At Mockingjay Academy we

live,

love

and most of all

laugh.

PEETA POV:

"So what are we doing?" We start to walk up a random stair case.

"Well we're going to dorm." Katniss tells me.

We get to the 3rd floor the girls go into there dorm and we go into ours. We gather in to doorway to find our door has been unlocked today and trashed. I immediately run to the table where my bed is because that's were I left my phone.

And guess what it's gone. My phone 5s is gone. The only day I have ever forgot it, we get burgled and it's gone. Why me?

"My phones gone!" Cato yells as he goes back to the door way where the rest of the guys are standing still taking in what's happened.

"Same here!" I yell as I walk into the living room. I scoop up the rubbish and find a black bag. I shove the litter into it.

"Woooooaaaaaaahhhhh!" Finnick yells.

"Finnick shut up!" Someone yells through the girls dorm. Annie comes out.

"Please shut up!"

"Wooooaaaaahhh!" Finnick starts to jump up and down!

"What are you so happy about we have been burgled!" I yell at Finnick.

"Who ever burgled us didn't take the TV!" He laughs.

"What are talking about Finnick?" Annie says. She stands on her tiptoes and looks over Cato's shoulder. She gasps.

"Anything stolen?"

"By the looks of my Peeta's and my phone and then they trashed the place." Cato explains.

"Katniss!" Annie's yells as she runs onto their dorm.

They come out later and all the girls gather round the doorway watching us clear up.

"Need any help?" Katniss asks. I stand up and look at her. She smiles.

"Sure!"

12 black bags later the dorm looks as good as new again.

"What you gonna do now?" She asks and she ties the last black bag full of rubbish.

"I dunno," I answer. "Probably go get a new phone."

"Does none know where the nearest apple store is?" Cato asks. Finnick shakes his head.

"There one by the beach!" Clove says.

"Oh thanks," I say.

"I'm gonna go check if they have it on CCTV!" Finnick shouts as he walk to the door.

"How and where?" Glimmer asks.

"How? There's CCTV in the halls."

"No there's not!" Jo argues.

"Yes! And where? At reception." Finnick walks out the door.

Katniss and me offer to take the black bags down to the bin as all the boys went after Finnick and the girls refused.

"We should get going," Katniss hands the black bags to me. "Be careful that's heavy!"

I pick up a light bag.

"That's not heavy kat!" I say.

We walk down the stairs.

Once she's back in her dorm and I'm back in mine I go to the kitchen to find Cato sitting on the work top.

"Dude what are you doing?" Only now I realise that he's on the dorm's phone. He puts a finger up as if saying 'one minute'

"Yes....okay....thank you...bye.." I stare at him as he jumps off the side board.

"They just got a new stock of phones at the apple store so we can go get new phones." He explains.

That's good because I thought I would have to get a really bad phone for the time being, but now, I can just go get a new one.

"When Finnick went down there," I'm assuming he's referring to reception. "They found people had Broken in by the woods so the accademy has offered to pay half."

"Thank god!" I say,

"What the most richest boy in the year can't afford a new phone?"

"Ouch! You know you make me sound like a right jerk when you say that!"

"I know!" Cato says.

"Should we go?" I glare at him as if to ask where. "To the beach?" I nod.

Once we are in my white convertible we drive out of the accademy and to the beach. Once we get out the car I look at the beautiful sun set. I then look at the waves over lapping sand. And then I see the girls running around in the water.......