Chapter 4

---VOTE and comment what you thought! Enjoy---

FINNICK POV:

We all meet up at the girls place after the game of 'it'.

"See ya tomoz guys!" Joanna practically pushes us out the door.
"Man you're mean!" I snap have one last look at Annie before I see her in school tomorrow.
"See ya at school guys!" Glimmer says
"Yeah about that why don't we meet here at 7?" Marvel asks. Everyone nods.
"Sounds like a plan coz school starts at 8!" Peeta adds.
"Okay." Katniss says.
"See ya tomoz kat!" Gale smiles at katniss. She quickly looks at gale but then looks peeta.
"Goodbye all!" Peeta says. But I really think he said that just for katniss. The girls look at us one more time before Joanna slams the door in our faces.
"Charming!" Is all I say.
"Much!" Peetas adds. We all laugh as we go into our dorm.

CLOVE POV:

We all sit there drooling and laying in pools of our own thoughts.

"Guys what you wearing for school?" Joanna asks.
"That's it. What's up Joanna. You walked away from us yesterday and know you're trying to dress nice! Who you trying to impress?" I ask.
"No one. I just don't want to be the odd one out okay? What you guys have is a nice friendship with each other and the boys and I really want that to!" Joanna finally admits.
"Fine then your new name is Jo!" Glimmer squeals.
"Your having a make up trail tomorrow!" Annie nods her head in excitement.
"What's that?" Jo looks really confused.
"It's where you throw your make up away and we make you look so different with different make up. Basically a make up makeover!" I explain.
"You will be getting a clothes makeover from me!" Katniss points to her cupboard.
"We going clothes shopping at weekend!" I state.
"FINE!" Jo sighs. She sighs again, and again. Again.
"Shut it and eat your Pringles!" Katniss throws a tube of Pringles jo has been eating them for the past day. She dives right into them and starts eating.
Me and glimmer start Imessaging each other about what we should do about Jo. Katniss goes and walks into the room with the piano in.

Can she play the piano? Annie comes and sits down I between me and Jo we all exchange looks.

KATNISS POV:

I walk into the piano room. I haven't played in around a year. There's only 3 songs I remember. One of them is 'thousand years by Christina Perry.' I sit down on the piano stool and admire the black grand piano. Then I put my fingers on the keys and start to play.

I just get lost in the moment and start to sing along...

I will love you for a thousand years
I will love you for a thousand more...

PEETA POV:

Someone is playing the piano nearby. I can hear it as I walk through the hallway with Finnick. He can't hear it though.
"Someone's playing the piano?" He asks. Okay maybe he can hear it to. I walk over to the girls door and the sound gets louder. I gently tap on the door. Annie opens it.
"who's playing..." I whisper. She put her finger to her lips meaning be quiet. I look over at Joanna, clove and glimmer They all have there phones out recording the person on the piano. Finnick walks over to them to see what they are doing. I follow him. That's when I hear it. Someone singing. There voice is amazing, beautiful and pure. I am surprised they aren't famous. I walk over to the door to see who's playing and the person who is is amazing.

It's Katniss Everdeen!

KATNISS POV:

Still lost in the moment. Playing the piano while singing. If anybody hears with I might just die. I am so bad at singing. I can play the piano fine. Though no body knows that. I hope no one finds out.