Chapter 35- TIME SKIP

A month later.........
__________________________

ANNIE POV:

I feel numb. Like all over my body.
It's been a month since the Boyd have stated planning revenge on Sydney and the rest of the girls know now.

Gale found out the Sydney is still working for Delly and Abbie. Ugh. I'm afraid of what she's going to do if we don't stop her.

I could get kicked out the group next and get replaced by Abbie.

It's still a blur- Katniss moving out and all.

Peeta has been so depressed. He's still talking still functioning but nothing else. Nothing. He's not laughing. Not painting on drawing. I wish Katniss would come back and everything would be okay. We are all saying that. Peeta is even whispering that in his sleep. That's before he wakes up screaming.

Oh and as much as Gale wants to get away from Sydney; no matter what he does, he's can't. She laughs and says 'Don't be silly,' or 'Gale your drunk,' or 'We will talk later,'

I wanna kill her. Jo wants to put and axe in her face. And I'm hoping she doesn't actually mean it.
~

It's a week until the show. I have to admit it's come around quickly. To quick in fact.

KATNISS POV:

Why is this playing rehearsal going so slow. The show is taking forever. At least Jake is helping me.

Jake.

I met him in the art studio. After that day when I woke up and found that place, I carried on going there. Turns out Jake was too. Jake is Sydney's Brother unfortunately. But he lives with his uncle who's really rich.

Jake has brown hair, slightly lighter then mine. And the brightest blue eyes. He has a handsome smile as well.

And he has a six back. And a V line. Oh my gosh. When I saw him playing basket ball the following day after we met. Oh- I died I swear.

He was shirtless. And he has shorts on by they had fallen down his hips a bit.

After that he started to teach me how to play basket ball. Now that's what we do on our dates.
Wait did I just say date! No we don't date. We are friends. And besides... I'm not over Peeta.
-

"What ya 'thinkin about," jake laughs.
"Oh uh," I stutter.
"Scarred you didn't I?" And I nod. He has a habit of sneaking up on me.

We are currently walking to our next lesson. It's art. I used to sit next to Peeta but he never shows up anymore. Maybe he quit the class.

Anyway jake sits miles away from me. But we can still see each other.

-
The bell goes and we enter the art room and take our seats. Our teacher does the regular introduction before handing back our art work from last lesson.

I've done a water colour back ground, it's a beach and a sunset. Then in black sharpie I did the silhouette of a girl dancing.

And then up the top I put lettering saying
'A drop in the Ocean, A change in the Weather
I was praying that you and me might
End up together'

I remember that song. It was played when I danced with Gale. But it reminds me of Peeta. The boy I chose that night. And then he broke my heart. I lost him. I lost him and gale. I lost both of them.
"Everdeen!" Sydney sneers at me.
"I.." I try to speak. But my voice has just stopped.
"No one asked your talk talk," she snaps. There a quiet laugher around the room. Ughhhh.
"Just move, I want to sit there," she flips her hair over the her shoulder.

I reluctantly do what she says. Can't argue with the queen.
"I won't thank you." He hisses then whips her hair into my face. It hurts more then a slap. Then a chair moves and I know Jake is right next to me in an instant.
"Oh look folks," she says to the class.
"The Larry has a boyfriend," then the class erupts with laughter. I sigh in defeat but Jake isn't having it.
"Listen you Beauty Queen, say that again and I'll break your Tiara got it?" He threatens.
"Was that a threat?" She laughs. Then looks at him straight in the eye. "Nobody threatens me you hear?"
"Oh so you just threaten other people," I but in.
"Oh. IT speaks," she announces and I scoff.
"You know one day your gonna realise that you need to get over yourself," Jake points at her.
"Oh that day will never come," I laugh. And the whole class laughs.
"Listen hear missy," she pulls at the collar of my jumper.
"No you listen here," I break free of her grip. "Tell me what to do again and I'll punch Ya lights out. You hear me!" I'm suddenly angry now. I can't tell he's shocked but she won't show it.
"Ugh go away." She murmurs.
"No." I retort. The class start to chant.
"Just do it," she says then gives me a hearty slap on the cheek. She laughs at my reaction then sits down. The whole class falls silent. I stand my ground and she murmurs something and sits down in my seat. She places her book on the table. I see Jake put the paint pots over the book.

I kick the back leg of the seat and she goes tumbling hitting the book on the desk. And the paints go straight on her face and in her hair. And the class is still silent shocked.
"I told you." I whispered then Jake grabs his stuff and we go. But just before I get to the door I turn around.
"If I were you, I'd sleep with one eye open," I spit. She looks at me in discussed. And the whole class starts to cheer and laugh.

I hear her curse then call Annie and Glimmer to help her up. And so I leave. Along with a very happy Jake.

We walk out the art block and start heading to his dorm.
"I can't believe you did that!" He picks me up and spins me around once we are outside his door. "Your amazing." He smiles.
"No your amazing!" I say and he sets me down and looks at me. He stares straight into my eyes.
"Katniss.." He murmurs.
"No you are. I wouldn't have been able to do that if it wasn't for you," I admit. He smiles. Oh my gosh- his smile.

Jake is slightly taller then me she he leans down to kiss me. We heave never kissed before. Should I kiss him! Ugh I dunno.

But then I see Peeta. I see him in the left ration of one of the plastic notice boards. Ugh. He dumped me. And jakes making me happy. Now I want to kiss him. And so I do.

It's not a short kiss. It's a long one.

And when we break the kiss. Peeta is gone.

_________________________

Please don't hate me. There will be an everlark hug in the next chapter and Sydney will be almost out. And something might happen about the Katniss and Jake situation don't worry.

Sorry haven't updated

But I just double updated
Am I forgiven😶😉

Yasx