Chapter 36: Angry

I am so sorry that I havnt updated in months. There's just been so much going on.
Disputes that I want to thank you for reading this chapter and I will be updating again today.
Hope you like it ...
______________________

KATNISS POV:

Today Jake is taking me to meet his friends. His group of friends consist of his brother and his ex—girlfriend, 2 other girls and another boy. But he told me that he didn't know if his brother and his friend see going to be there today.

I don't really wanna meet his friends. What if they don't like me?

Jake doesn't know what the others did to me. And he won't find out. As far as he knows I told him I had moved into my dorm that was on its own and because the other one had a pluming issue. He bought it. At least I think he did. But then I had to tell him I was having problems with the girls. And he expected that. I don't really know if that was a good thing or a bad.

I dress in a red crop top with black leggings and leather jacket. Matching that with black converse. I leave my hair down. And step outside. Once I lock the door I run over to Jake.
Jake is waiting there for me. Since we kissed he's got a bit clingy. But I can't decide if that's a good thing or bad.
Jake hugs me. He kisses my forehead then smiles at me.
"Come on," he says.
"We're we going?" I question.
"Outside." He replies. It's not particularly warm or sunny today but jake is still dressed like its the hottest day on the earth.

We arrive at the entrance of the forest. It's not much of a nice place to be right now. I can almost picture myself running through them like I used to do.

I shake my head to sweep away my thoughts.

We skip through the forest like a happy couple and we stop once we get to the beach.

His friends are all playing volleyball in an allocated pitch by Starbucks.

As we approachthe pitch I glance over to Starbucks. At the window seat sits Finnick and Annie. Im glad to see then back together. And happy. But then I watch more closely at them. Are they really happy? I don't see them smiling.

Annie throws her hands up in defeat at Finnick who then puts his hand under his chin. Even though I'm not near them I can't tell Annie is letting out a loud sigh. When Annie's eyes start brushing over the beach I turn away. Did she see me?
"Katniss?" Says Jake.
"Yeah,"
"You okay?"
"Yeah fine," I reply. "I just remembered k forgot my phone," I casually add then search my pockets. Wait, oh no please... yes. I did. I forgot my phone.

Jake leads me over to a small group of girls. They all have beach blond hair that ends at their mid back. They all have their hair in the same style and have the same clothing only its all if did fencer colours.
"Kat, meet.." Jake gets interrupted by one of the girls.
"I'm Claudia," she smiles then points to her left. "This is Christina and Elenia,"
Isn't it ironic that their name all end in I-A?

They act like they own this beach. And stare down everybody who passes them. They must run their school. Wait.
"Do you guys go to mockingjay academy?" I blurt out.
"Oh god no, we go to West Pool," Claudia replies while I nod along although I have no idea what school she is talking about. "It's a university, it's only a couple minutes away from here."
Christina and Jake take a glance at each other. It take me a while to realise that she is jakes Ex. 
Is something going on?
Something that I don't know about.
"Christina," an unfamiliar voice sounds from behind me. I turn around to find Annie and Finnick walking over with their hands intertwined. Annie stays looking at Claudia while finnick is looking at me. Searching me almost. But for what? Have I honestly changed this much?
I scan his face for any sign that he might still care enough. Ugh. I wish we could go and sit down somewhere to maybe talk or something. But I find guilt behind his eyes. And anger.

Okay some thing is going on. And I want to know.
Annie and Claudia have some sort of stare- down contest and things start getting really awkward.
"You gonna tell her or should I?" Annie spits.
Christina and Jake glance at each other again.
"Would anyone like to explain the situation?" I look at everyone individually.
"Gladly," someone laughs but Jake is blocking my way so I can't see who it is.

But I don't need to see who it is. Because I know. Who is the one person that could show up now? Who would. Sydney. Ugh. That's who.
"Secret is;" she goes to explain. "Well, Abbie is my step sister," she says and I know that. "Jake here is my twin."
Okay then.
It's hard to pretend to handle new information = meaning I already knew that. Honestly they really think I'm dum. So I nows the time to act...
How could they be twins. The resemblance... No. They look completely differencent. Sydney has a light brown hair. Jakes hair is so dark brown it's almost black. They have different eyes, noses and everything else. Siblings usually have the same facial features right?

I should all the thoughts to the back of my head and shut them away but I already have. Instead of being all dramatic I just turn to Jake.
"Is this true?" I ask and he nods. "When were you going to tell me?"
"I wasn't," and I'm shocked at his reply. I thought he was honest. Well at least he is being now.
"Look, if I told you that, you would instantly think I'm bad." Jake gives me a weak smile.
"Which you are," says finnick.
"Oh my goodness." Claudia and Christina say in Union while they stump their feet in frustration.
"No. Oh My God." I think I'm going to lose it.
"Finnick you literally blanked me out of your life and now you show up and start trying to kill my relationship with Jake!" My voice rises. Jake puts his hands on each of my shoulders.
"Katniss calm down." He murmurs.
"Don't tell me what to do!" I retort.

It stomp away and sigh. Ugh. Do you ever just get so angry you want to scream and brake something. Well I want to scream. And know I can't decide if I'm acting or am really angry. It's like all my emotions are being Put in a blender and muddled up.

When I get to the entrance of the forest my head starts to spin in alarming ways. I have to hold onto every tree as I stumble past it. Is it my rage? Am I just to angry.
Anyway who knows. Maybe k am just blowing this up and making it more dramatic then it needs to be.
While thinking of this I take a seat at a near by tree. Not only am I getting more dizzy by the second I am actually growing really tired. Eventually my eyes droop. And I'm suddenly asleep and I can't shake myself awake.

~
When my eyes fall open its almost pitch black. The only claiming element of this is the fact that I can't hear water running and other natural sounds of the forest.
First thing to do is find out what the time is. Or where you are. And ironically I don't have my phone.
When I get to my feet my mind swirls rounds and creates distorted images of trees and things. I have to be careful not to fall in the water that somehow I woke up beside. Did someone carry me to the lake? Did I sleep walk?

There's a rustling in the woods beside me and I freeze in terror. Then someone's silhouette becomes visible.
"Katniss?" They ask.
"Finnick?" I reply.
"How are you?" He says as if he is really concerned.
I can't be bothered to keep arguing with people. Especially my brother.
"Finnick," I starts. "I knew,"
"Knew what?"
"About Jake, I know everything," I reply.