Chapter 5

--VOTE and comment what you thought! Enjoy!---

KATNISS POV:

Alarm wakes us all up. Jo moans the loudest.

I take a quick shower and dress in a light blue crop top with white denim shorts and blue converse. Annie dresses in the same but with yellow as it's the start of summer. We are here for two years I just can't wait for it to start. Clove dresses in a long flowing pink top with sparkly skinny jeans. Glimmer dresses in one of the summer collection outfits which is just a plain white shirt with a purple short skirt. Then there's Joanna she walks out the bathroom in a baggy jumper and jeans.
"Oh no!" I say.
"You're a different person you don't wear baggy jumpers Jo!" Annie wines.

I lend Jo a nice green top. Clove lends her some white skinny jeans and she wears her black converse. Annie does her hair in a high messy bun with strands of hair by her checks and glimmer does her make up. Red lipstick and green eyes shadow.
"Done!" We all grab our bags and head out the door to meet the boys!

"Okay, this is the knew Joanna none as Jo!" Clove states as she walks out our dorm.
"Impressed JO!" Finnick teases.
"yeah yeah! Where we going?" Jo asks. Everyone looks at each other.
"How about the café coz I didn't have breakfast!?" Glimmer says.
"Yeah sure!" Peeta says as he looks at me and smiles. I smiles at him back.
"Are we going?" Gale asks.
"Yeah sure!" I force myself to look away from Peeta. Annie drags me and me as we walk In front of the boys to the café.

"I never have breakfast I'm just not hungry!" I explain to the girls because they where asking why I haven't eaten.
"You need to have breakfast. It's the most important meal of the day." Peeta says. Annie sits down with a plate of toast, butter and jams. Everyone dives in. Finnick gets there first and gets the biggest piece. Clove takes two pieces. She holds one out to me.
"Come one kat!" She says.
"Okay my name is katniss!" I try to. Change the subject. "Not kat!" I look at the girls. "Not catnip!" I look at gale.
"What about kitty?" Finnick teases.
"No kitty Finnick!" I say.
"Wow kitty got claws!"
"Shut up!" I tell him. There's a couple of laughs before Peeta brings the thing, I have been trying to avoid, up again.
"Now eat breakfast and after that everyone's gonna call you kat!" Peeta says. Clove holds the toast out to me again.
"Dam you peeta!" He laughs. Clove puts the toast in front of me. "No you can't make me!" I pick the toast up and put it on the plate.
"Don't play with your food!" Cato smiles. Marvel grabs the piece and eats it. Peeta and clove look at him in disgust.
"She was supposed to eat that doshbag!" Clove argues with him.
"She has a name!" I point out.
"Sorry kat!" Clove says. I growl. They all laugh.

"Let's go!" Cato shouts before we leave the café. We walk in a big group into mockingjay academy. It's not a busy as I thought it would be but that's only because we are in the entrance.
"Our locker numbers are on the sheet." Annie says. Everyone gets there sheets put. It turns out ours our in one long row together. Just ours in a block of ten by the entrance to the music block. We all cheer causing attention to our selves but I don't care. I am happy. We all shove our bags in our lockers.
"Wow!" All the girls gasp as we look at the cheerleaders gym. We all squeal.
"Yeah it's defiantly something!" Finnick says.

We follow the signs to the football training area. It's massage.
"Wow!" Peeta gasps.
"Holy cow!" Finnick says.
"Epic!" Cato laughs.
"Is this real someone punch me!" Gale says. Marvel punches him.
"There we go!" Marvel says.
"Thanks man," gale whispers. Joanna and glimmer giggle.

There's a small whisper between the group as we look around the music block. We open a piano practise room and walk in. There's s massive grand white piano.
"Katniss you have to pla...!" Clove says.
"No!" I say strait away. Clove exchanges a look at Peeta before she snatches my bag off my shoulder. Then Peeta picks me up and let's me down In front of the piano.
"Don't force me!" I stare at Peeta. He just laughs.
"I don't force I encourage!" Peeta smiles.
"Haha funny!" I stare at everyone with there phones out. "What should I play?"
"Why don't you just sing?" Cato asks.
"Okay what do I sing?" I ask them.
"Something by adele?" Glimmer suggests.
"Happy?" Clove suggests.
"Little mix?" Annie asks. I shake my head.
"You know what I'm not gonna sing!" I say to them and go to walk out when Finnick blocks the door. Peeta takes my arm and shoves me backward.
"Sing!" He says.
"What?"
"Uhh. Power of love by Gabrielle Aplin!" Jo suggests.
"Fine!" Everyone presses the record button on there phones and I stand there and start to sing.